taytots

Which is better: SLOTS or KENO?

Featured Comment

I love it both, sometimes I feel like that too. It would be nice to win because you win by your choice, but in the long run it all boils down to luck. On the other hand, picking the right seed at slots and doing some great timing in betting or not betting (zero betting) will give you good chances as well. 

I think keno is better then slot you chose any pattern and mostly you hit good just in few rolls but on slot not easy to make some profit if you not get free spins.

Keno, because Slots have a high house edge which will make you bust in a shorter amount of time compared to Keno, unless Slots would have additional special feats such as a jackpot combination on every reel spin or more scatter/wildcard effects in the future.

i think both are diffrent in nature, at keno you have some fixed multipliers as a target but at slot you dont know whats coming, but i do like slot, its surprize you sometime when you dont expect free spins suddenly it appear.

Posted (edited)

I prefer SLOT because there are free spin features and unlimited winning potential

Besides SLOT gave me more victories than KENO

Edited by Melingz

I think slots is better for me, its the thrill to watch the wheel move round , the anticipation and sometimes the almost syntrom, you can 7,7,8 , thats what am talking about , its better for me, the keno is good, I have never tried it and hope I would , thank you very much, am always on dice though and praying time comes and  we are able to stand with just one game that really benefits us.

Slots is fun because of unpredictability and randomness on results of every reel spin. Keno is completely different though (and has a different kind of "fun"), as it has a fake control over the result by allowing you to manipulate your bet. Apples and oranges here. 

bouth, i use keno to recoveire and slot for profit , but slot can eat a lot before to make a good payout , keno have many payout but not sow big ... is good to combine more games ...

On 4/11/2020 at 11:43 PM, taytots said:

for me KENO  is better than SLOTS

KENO - You can choose your number to win.

while, 

SLOTS- choose a combination to make you win.

how about you?

I already think that slots

Of course it is going to be keno that is the best. I detest slots in general and I have become completely against them. There is very little skill involved and strategies are very poor. Just stick with keno xD 

I could never get hit in keno, so I chose to play on slots because playing slots can make me profit and there is also a free spin that makes me happy to play it.
Keno is a guessing game, luck is crucial for success.

4 hours ago, Thepug said:

Of course it is going to be keno that is the best. I detest slots in general and I have become completely against them. There is very little skill involved and strategies are very poor. Just stick with keno xD 

This is only true because Keno has lots of flexible controls unlike in Slots where even the payout will ruin any progressive strategy existing out there. I will still give a point for Slots. Cosmetics = +1 for Slots. Controls = +1 for Keno.

22 hours ago, BidaManEris said:

This is only true because Keno has lots of flexible controls unlike in Slots where even the payout will ruin any progressive strategy existing out there. I will still give a point for Slots. Cosmetics = +1 for Slots. Controls = +1 for Keno.

I am going to give a point for creativity for Slots too, but it will not be a whole point for me. Let's just expect for a better one on the next version of Slots release soon.