taytots

Which is better: SLOTS or KENO?

Featured Comment

Personally i like keno more because sometimes its really hot and hits all the numbers but sometimes it doesnt hit anything at all, not a fan of stake slots due to them not having sticky wilds and they just seem pretty limited after playing some of the well known slots.

its difficult to say, some time keno loves me some time slot. last night slot gives me 76x profit but after that I keep betting and lost all i have. Both games are interesting and I feel happy to play.

Honestly in my opinion I kinda like keno a lot more just probably because it's much easier to understand and I've had much better luck with it. But still i do like to give other games a try every once in a while.

I love slots, but Keno all day for returns

Here is my opinion about both the games 😛 both sucks 😂Cause i never win on those 😛 jokes apart I played keno many times but didn't get good results and yet to try slots but from  my past experiences on slots and high House edge double minded to go for it

Slots for me.. at least your winning something off your bet back even if it's just a percentage of it still getting something back off each bet... where with Leno if you dont hit nothing you lose everything. Plus it's got the bonus spins