Jump to content

Winning probability


Featured Comment

I was play the dice the other day and it seems very thrilling every time you roll, but there is a way you change the probability of winning, say you have about 100, but share from 98 to 2% wining probability , and I play the 98% winning probability , but the pay out is low, but always I was winning, though very little, I thought, if I rolled about three times and win all of them , that would be a good day, but I would have to bet with a lot of money to make sure that am getting something to take home, lets say you have 1,000$ and the winning probability is 98%, which means the winning potion is bigger than the losing, but check out , the 2 chances you have of losing, takes away all the betting money you have on that bet, say the 1000 usd, but when you win, which you have 98 chances you win small but something good say 10$ or so, how do you see this guys, this is a good way to work in stake casino and make some good money .

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for share your strategy about dice but it's don't look great and maybe doesn't give much profit because it's too much risky to lose money.... So better try another easy way to earn some profit from dice..

You can play with 2x and if you lose the bet then increase the amount or increase the target..keep doing it till you don't win.. If you win again come back to first position... Play like this strategy you will profitable

Link to post
Share on other sites

if you have $1000 and you are taking this risk, it will be foolish way to gamble, the people who play like that they always have a strong backup, with that backup they can recover, but if you are going all in for 98% win chance, this is foolishness, atleast you need $10000 to play $1000 for that kind a betting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah this is true avoid making mistakes but keep yourself well informed in any case, you might get hit real time by the two chances, and the two chances always makes you lose the money you have had so work hard to really define your chances of wining the right idea would be to really keep everything well organized it could be that you have the 5050 chance but also value your wins, one win could bring you something

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes its true its hard to not make any mistakes try  to play so safe as you can some times you will get really bad loose streaks and sometimes you will get super lucky is 50/50 odds to win big and to loose . stafe safe and gamble for fun do not go to crazy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1.98x is a 50/50 Bet

Better you check the median over the last 100 games, to see if it is significantly above or bellow 1.98x

or

You can calculate when the number of roll results is 60-70% below 1.98x in the last 100 games.

Then start to Bet $0.50 at 1.98x double on loss and double on win. Reset to base bet before bet size reaches $16. Try to stop and reset on a win.

or

Do something else, just don't do it for long.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...