Ali saher

How much numbers good on high risk.

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

I like this game for hunting big multiplayer but as such mostly I not get good results. In one year I just one time hit 350x multiplayer on this game I play this game on high risk and some time I chose 6 numbers and some time 8 numbers.

What you think playing this game on high risk how much numbers best for get good multiplayer.

when I play keno I always go for full number of tiles that I pick. I'm comfortable that way, like more chances of winning. Same goes for picking the high risk. I would still go for the max number of lines that I can pick.

Pick it to your liking. The logic is simple with it- high risk yields high reward. Go for a higher amount of target if you are ambitious but make sure you also have a huge bankroll to endure the losing streaks you would encounter.

you can chose any pattern you want its all random you only need a luck, but play with 7 or 8 numbers, 9 and 10 are useless, it can take thousands of rolls to give you any nice hit, but with 7 or 8 tiles its pretty great in payouts also outcome is fast.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:41 PM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

I like this game for hunting big multiplayer but as such mostly I not get good results. In one year I just one time hit 350x multiplayer on this game I play this game on high risk and some time I chose 6 numbers and some time 8 numbers.

What you think playing this game on high risk how much numbers best for get good multiplayer.

Keno is the game where you need to calculated something that which number just get hit   and which number will be hit in next bet..now come to your point,as you are high risk player you need to play with 7 number which will help you to get big win...you can try 8 number too but you need to follow some strategy by which you can hit target number..

Actually keno fully depend on your luck as i always enjoy this game to cheak my luck..😂😂

If I had to pick one setting, I think it would be 8-Tiles. 

Of course, it doesn’t work 100% of the time but from what I have personally experienced... at least it isn’t that disappointing, lol.