Hunting 50,000x on Mines?

Featured Comment

I like to look for great payouts in the mines. I'm currently stuck at 18x7. I've come very close. One day I still win in this configuration.
But there are many combinations with good hunting payouts. Depending on which one you choose, you can profit a lot if you get it right.

i got 56kx a week ago, and after that i am hunting for big multiplier now a days, and i realize there is no special pattern to hunt down big multiplier, its all about luck you have to wait for thousands of rolls, sometimes hundred of thousands, all about time and luck, and always stick to one pattern dont change again and again, stick to one pattern and you will get your hit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/16/2020 at 9:31 AM, Aiza824 said:

Your target is too ambitious, but since it is already that high why not go for the stars? It is surely more rewarding if you go on 12x13 setup or hunt a 1Mx on Limbo! 😂

Well, i think 12x13 gives 5mx and @Zoltan hit it trice already in the last 3-4 months..twice this year 2021 actually..so not that ambitious..

Also, if its 1mx, yeah its hard..but, took me less than 48hrs..and also guys, there is an ongoing merch challenge for mines if ur interested..

Edited by Raikage