Nice strategy for 10/10 numbers. (safe, wagering and profit)

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hello guys,
I was testing whole day and found pretty good stretegy for 10/10, that's pretty safe and good for profit and wagering. 1800 over rolls didn't dropped form profit and stay safe.
I was choose ..
5,10,13,16,20,22,27,29,31,37 numbers and set HIGHT risk
Bet - 0.5% of balance (0.25% will better safe)
incresse on loss 15% 
*** not 100% win and profit, and gamble depend on luck also***

good luck guys, 

Screenshot (2051).png

Edited by htetaungxx
forget to add % of loss

Busted 4 times..

it was ok for a few spins, but wins weren't covering loses from previous spins (most of the time).

Because balance was depleting, even with winning spins.  It didn't take long to bust.

this needs to be hitting at least 5 greens every couple of spins.

Was worth a try nevertheless...    Good Luck

I can see through your OCD reveling on this one! :P

I am still unmoved about these things as I am a firm believer of randomness, unless all of those people who would reply here would say that it is really effective as is.

PS: I personally tried it despite my doubts because I was somewhat became interested, but I ended up busting after 600 trials. ByteMeTwice is right about the math- it needs 5 out of 10 tiles to land on your marks in order to just breakeven. Curiosity satisfied though! xD

I'll give this a shot later with some spare coins. When you say 'safe' do you mean close or equal to 1.0102x in dice or a medium setting in Plinko?

I don't really trust the word "safe" as it doesn't go well with Stake. 😂

1 minute ago, KevinS1994 said:

For me I think there is no safe numbers on keno because sometimes you hit good straight but sometimes you dont hit in more than 50 bets

I was happened oftenly more than 50 or 60 red rows for 10/10 . But if you play like that u're safe atleast 20 red per 3.5x even 50 red rows come. But if you hit 3.5x recenty more than 4 or 5 times you gonna be takecare. Because before that keno will try to kill you. :) 

1 minute ago, htetaungxx said:

I was happened oftenly more than 50 or 60 red rows for 10/10 . But if you play like that u're safe atleast 20 red per 3.5x even 50 red rows come. But if you hit 3.5x recenty more than 4 or 5 times you gonna be takecare. Because before that keno will try to kill you. :) 

But I want the higher risk. And I agreed with you the more greedier you go in Keno the fast it will kill you.

that can be a nice strat for wagering i think, but its very hard to get a nice profit with this strat and playing with high balance can be more risky, and if you try with low balance, that will be just a waste of time, i rather prefer playing with 8 tiles.

On 4/21/2020 at 12:28 PM, sahil777 said:

that can be a nice strat for wagering i think, but its very hard to get a nice profit with this strat and playing with high balance can be more risky, and if you try with low balance, that will be just a waste of time, i rather prefer playing with 8 tiles.

Ofcourse 8/10 also can give us good profit. But that 10/10 keno low base bet can goes over 100x or more than that because of 15% increase on loss. I just want to know when and how keno will be hunger. But still can't find and busted sometimes on this strategy. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yah since it's gambling everything depend on our luck but your strategy for keno look really interesting as my highest payout in keno only 25x so i wanna try your strategy because your strategy can change my luck too...but as far as i know from many gambler no strategy works for long time..no problems, let's try one time on your strategy.. And see what happenings with my luck... Thank for share this