Nice strategy for 10/10 numbers. (safe, wagering and profit)

htetaungxx

Featured Comment

Hello guys,
I was testing whole day and found pretty good stretegy for 10/10, that's pretty safe and good for profit and wagering. 1800 over rolls didn't dropped form profit and stay safe.
I was choose ..
5,10,13,16,20,22,27,29,31,37 numbers and set HIGHT risk
Bet - 0.5% of balance (0.25% will better safe)
incresse on loss 15% 
*** not 100% win and profit, and gamble depend on luck also***

good luck guys, 

Screenshot (2051).png

Edited by htetaungxx
forget to add % of loss

I can see through your OCD reveling on this one! :P

I am still unmoved about these things as I am a firm believer of randomness, unless all of those people who would reply here would say that it is really effective as is.

PS: I personally tried it despite my doubts because I was somewhat became interested, but I ended up busting after 600 trials. ByteMeTwice is right about the math- it needs 5 out of 10 tiles to land on your marks in order to just breakeven. Curiosity satisfied though! xD

1 minute ago, KevinS1994 said:

For me I think there is no safe numbers on keno because sometimes you hit good straight but sometimes you dont hit in more than 50 bets

I was happened oftenly more than 50 or 60 red rows for 10/10 . But if you play like that u're safe atleast 20 red per 3.5x even 50 red rows come. But if you hit 3.5x recenty more than 4 or 5 times you gonna be takecare. Because before that keno will try to kill you. :) 

1 minute ago, htetaungxx said:

I was happened oftenly more than 50 or 60 red rows for 10/10 . But if you play like that u're safe atleast 20 red per 3.5x even 50 red rows come. But if you hit 3.5x recenty more than 4 or 5 times you gonna be takecare. Because before that keno will try to kill you. :) 

But I want the higher risk. And I agreed with you the more greedier you go in Keno the fast it will kill you.

that can be a nice strat for wagering i think, but its very hard to get a nice profit with this strat and playing with high balance can be more risky, and if you try with low balance, that will be just a waste of time, i rather prefer playing with 8 tiles.

On 4/21/2020 at 12:28 PM, sahil777 said:

that can be a nice strat for wagering i think, but its very hard to get a nice profit with this strat and playing with high balance can be more risky, and if you try with low balance, that will be just a waste of time, i rather prefer playing with 8 tiles.

Ofcourse 8/10 also can give us good profit. But that 10/10 keno low base bet can goes over 100x or more than that because of 15% increase on loss. I just want to know when and how keno will be hunger. But still can't find and busted sometimes on this strategy. 

• 1 month later...