Arnab12

Limbo or Dice 1.1 Wagering and small Profit Strategy

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

This Strategy is mainly for Wagering but also Keeping in mind the small Profit so that we don't lose any money in process of wagering.

Payout : 1.1

Increase on loss : 910%

Now the most important thing is your bank roll, Bet and the number of rolls in auto.

If your Bankroll is 1000 Doge then your bet should be 2 doge. (Change according to your Currency and bankroll)

Rolls : 90. Please while playing Auto do not put rolls more than 90. More rolls means more losing streak.

Stop on Profit : 20 Doge (change according to your balance and currency) After collecting each profit transfer them into vault. Accumulate 26.6% of your bank roll in vault. Now do not play further. More greed will bust you. Take 30 mins break and start again after changing seed. You balance should be only your bank roll. Rest on vault.

Now every Strategy will bust you at sometime. 

possible losing streak : -2 , -22 , -242

Total loss : 266. ( Do not keep excess balance other than bank roll. Keep them on vault).

Now this losing streak will happen Almost 3 times/1000 rolls. So while playing for longer time with each autobet of 90 rolls you will be in positive. Always change your seed when you have a losing streak. Do not change the equation but change the numbers according to your bank roll and currency.

Edited by Arnab12 | Needed to add few details

Yes, i think  Limbo and Dice good for wager....SOS 

Good contribution friend, thanks for sharing your method, you have to try it to get the most out of it!

1 minute ago, peaz said:

Gonna try i think it will rip me tho

You may get bust..at first set of rolls.. But believe me.... If you have a bank roll to bet ratio as said above you will recover your loss and wager even more

I actually use this strategy, but I do not increase the bet on lose, I usually bet 1 doge, and set the stop loss at 10 DOGE, the moment it stop on the 10 doge loss the amount I wagered was up to at least 5 usd. When I use this strat I usually don't care weather I win or lose, since 10 DOGE is  really really small, and I don't participate in races. But his strat is good if you want to wager in a long time like in races, since this can avoid burning your balance to none.

On 4/17/2020 at 9:14 AM, Arnab12 said:

This Strategy is mainly for Wagering but also Keeping in mind the small Profit so that we don't lose any money in process of wagering.

Payout : 1.1

Increase on loss : 910%

Now the most important thing is your bank roll, Bet and the number of rolls in auto.

If your Bankroll is 1000 Doge then your bet should be 2 doge. (Change according to your Currency and bankroll)

Rolls : 90. Please while playing Auto do not put rolls more than 90. More rolls means more losing streak.

Stop on Profit : 20 Doge (change according to your balance and currency) After collecting each profit transfer them into vault. Accumulate 26.6% of your bank roll in vault. Now do not play further. More greed will bust you. Take 30 mins break and start again after changing seed. You balance should be only your bank roll. Rest on vault.

Now every Strategy will bust you at sometime. 

possible losing streak : -2 , -22 , -242

Total loss : 266. ( Do not keep excess balance other than bank roll. Keep them on vault).

Now this losing streak will happen Almost 3 times/1000 rolls. So while playing for longer time with each autobet of 90 rolls you will be in positive. Always change your seed when you have a losing streak. Do not change the equation but change the numbers according to your bank roll and currency.

Hmmm gonna give it a shot .. like the idea ..thanks !