How long you can have patience?

Featured Comment

Even doing complete adherence to your timid play and patience, your time will never be enough to make a substantial profit (if you are using "Martin G.") or a bankroll enough to compensate for your long streak of small losses (if you are hunting high payouts). We aren't even mentioning the house edge yet on this, too-- patience will still not beat house edge.

Patient enough to the point that I am fine with $0.01/hour doing Martingale with enormous amount of support (34 reds in 2x). Electricity in where I am is virtually free anyway so why worry? I just let the roll turned on 24/7. 😂

In gambling patience is first to get big win... Usually i set up big target in limbo then start bet on it till i don't hit my target..but when i see my balance become zero while i can't hit my target that time i change the target...so i can say i have no much Patience..

On 4/18/2020 at 4:03 PM, automatic said:

i may not be here for 2 years if i'm not patient. i'm super patient 

Nice to meet you super patient... Maybe for this you have big wegered in your account😉

My patience is really tested when I get my balance min while playing, so it makes me go crazy to play boldly and results in damage because emotions are out of control and my greed controls the game and I suffer losses.