Best Crypto Wallet so far?

Featured Comment

I’ve never really believed in all these cryptocurrencies and everything about them. It doesn’t seem reasonable, but it’s more like a typical pyramid of finance that other people want to believe in. I just know from experience that only sport can make money from gambling https://azscore.com And this only happens if the player is smart and careful at the same time. I try to keep up with this kind of behavior, and so I can make a living doing it.

The choice of wallet totally depends upon your needs cause if you want to get some very minimum amount of cryptocurrency then you should go for coinbase otherwise there are many other options like that trust wallet of the blockchain wallet

Hey I think crypto wallet is still the best, because in today's world cryptocurrency is very expensive and popular, cryptocurrency is very common and safe in the world, I use crypto currency, crypto currency is very good and safe, I use crypto wallet

I love the localbitcoins wallet!

Reason being...

At times when transaction fees are through the roof for BTC you can always have next block confirmation for between 1000 and 5000 sat. No matter what the average fee would be.  Even if everyone else is paying 20000+ sat 

They send out multiple transactions in one transaction making it possible to save sat and always confirmed on next block. 

I am using blockchain blockchain since 6 years ago. I am holding some BTC. When the price of Bitcoin up. I exchange it with stellar and when BTC rate low I buy again this. This process that I write is done with only blockchain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.