[0.0045 BTC] Quarantine Pastime | Discord Challenge 🏡

Jelena

Featured Comment

• VIP Host

image.png 

Quarantine Pastime

Greetings, Discordians! 👋

I hope you are all safe and healthy!

During these past few weeks, we've mainly focused on the current worldwide situation. Unfortunately, it's an inescapable topic with a justified reason. The sudden change in our lives can really feel overwhelming, so I hope this week's Giveaway will be a good distraction and one of the fun ways to spend your quarantine time. 

We've prepared a brief and interesting questionnaire for you guys. Questions are pretty simple and give space to creativity, so don't afraid to light the creative spark. :P 

Important note: Questionnaire is constructed of two parts.

First one is Stake related and questions are posted below. 
I'll edit the topic with the second part on Wednesday, so stay tuned since you need to answer to all of the questions in order to be eligible for the Giveaway prize. 

First part of questionnaire:

• Let's say Gary isn't Stake's mascot and you are given the chance to create unique one for Stake, what would you name it and how would it look like?
  • If Stake would have a 'My Slots' game where players could create their own customised Slots, how would your game look like? What would be its theme, what symbols would you use for Wild card or Scatter, which song you'd choose as background music for free spins?
  • As for the Sports fans, which sport you'd like to see on our site that we currently don't offer?

Second part of questionnaire:

• Describe the most or one of the most embarrassing moments you ever experienced.
  • What’s the craziest thing on your bucket list?
  • If you could ask clairvoyant one question and get the absolute truth, what would it be?

Those who have already completed the first part of the questionnaire can just edit their post in this topic and as for the new participants, they can answer both parts of questionnaire at once on Discord and post screenshots of replies here. :)

‼️P.S. Since this is a Discord challenge, kindly comment there and post screenshots of your replies here, on this topic‼️

Prize Pool:

1st place: 0.0008 BTC

2nd place: 0.0005 BTC

3rd place: 0.0003 BTC

4th-10th place: 0.0002 BTC

14th-25th place: 0.0001 BTC

• VIP Host

Hello, peeps! :)

Thank you for taking part in this giveaway. 

Since there were 18 participants, prize amounts are adjusted a bit:

1st place: @Nicol3 0.0009 BTC

2nd place: @williamshennie9 0.0006 BTC

3rd place: @CandyCrunchin 0.0004 BTC

4th place: @Karim 0.0003 BTC

Other participants who completed both parts of questionnaire got 0.0002 BTC each.

The ones who partially fulfilled requirements got 0.0001 BTC each. 

Until the next giveaway, cheers!