Any good strategy to play roulette game.

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

Roulette game looking so nice. I mostly play this game on colours red and black.and just bet on 0 number but I not get good results and mostly I lose on this game.

You know any good strategy for roulette game and how much numbers good for playing this game.

I don't play roulette here much. There's tons of strategies on the internet though, but it doesn't work at Stake as the mechanisms of roulette online doesn't really match it's offline counterpart. For example, in real life roulette, you can bet on the middle of two numbers, if any hits, you win. You can't do that at Stake. The only reason I play a little roulette is the better result for hunting 2x. Just bet on a color and voila, easy 2x.

i mostly play roulette for zero, and there is no special strategy to get zero but if you bet for color with same bet amount for example bet with 1 sat for both color at same time and also bet at zero (green) this can give you green hit a little early than normal, i dont know what the logic behind this but someone told me this, and i tried and few times it worked.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am a big fan of either "zero game" or "Corner" betting.

For zero game you bet on 0 and the four numbers on the left (12, 35, 3, 26) and the two numbers on the right (32 & 15). Normally you don't put the same amount on every number here, but I do it anyway and it works quite good. Of course it can also be risky.

And for corner bet you basically just bet on 4 numbers which are next to each other in a block (for example 19, 20, 22, 23). Also quite risky but can get you nice profits if you are lucky.

I can also recommend checking the wikipedia article to roulette, it includes a huge amount of strategies and betting ways https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roulette#Types_of_bets