Whats the best sport to do sportsbetting in your opinion?

Jesse

Featured Comment

15 hours ago, suresh said:

Cricket and football are my best sports, however betting on Cricket is banned in India. Ill try online do any one know best sites to bet on Cricket or Football

Hasnt ever stopped anyone from doing so though. People still keep betting. Maybe not legally but illegally happens a ton.

6 hours ago, Upsilon said:

Hasnt ever stopped anyone from doing so though. People still keep betting. Maybe not legally but illegally happens a ton.

It is easier to win some of monies because of I know most players and teams in Football, Cricket. Yeah I understand that would be the biggest reason and it happens illegally.

34 minutes ago, suresh said:

It is easier to win some of monies because of I know most players and teams in Football, Cricket. Yeah I understand that would be the biggest reason and it happens illegally.

I find football too confusing to be honest like too many teams way way too many players and you need to keep track of every team's every player. Atleast Cricket tends to have countries playing against each other not clubs (apart from IPL for cricket and FIFA for football)

1 hour ago, Upsilon said:

I find football too confusing to be honest like too many teams way way too many players and you need to keep track of every team's every player. Atleast Cricket tends to have countries playing against each other not clubs (apart from IPL for cricket and FIFA for football)

Thanks for the information, do you know any such type of sites, I tried to use sportsbet io but they sucks because the developer didn't paid the tokens after promotion. I am looking to use Bitcoin to bet on such sites.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2017 at 12:48 PM, Darko said:

I prefer betting on football (soccer) and NBA. It's usually betting on how many goals or points will be in a match.

Also, it's usually betting on over, rarely bet on under on any game. When I am not sure that it will be an over in points I choose not to bet on that game. That goes for both football (where my usual pick is over 2.5 goals) and NBA games, points on players.

Yeah, same here. Especially when watching some football game, we always want to see goals not some under line :)

• 1 month later...