Limbo

How it will be if i hold some btc for ten years??

Featured Comment

We all know that btc was created in 2009 and that time it price was too much low and i have heard a  boy buy pizza by some btc😯...but  soon in the history of btc price it go up 15k dollars which is unbelievable actually... So i wanna hold some btc for long term...if btc go 1million$ 10 years later,i be rich....

What dou you think about btc price in future😉

Posted (edited)

It can be that btc will get huge in value 10 years from now, If you can affort to buy some and hold for that long. I think its worth it. Good luck. 

But I wonder why this post in is limbo section. This isnt approriate man. 

Edited by evet | Multiple content due to slow internet connection

I think this is very deficult guess bitcoin price because so many times price suddenly up and down.when I start bitcoin then bitcoin price up 20k USD and after few months price go down 3k usd. I think next few months price not go up so much.

I think the rise in the price of bitcoin in the next 10 years will definitely rise very high and exceed the current price, but I just think even though the price is expensive there will definitely be a lot of wallet fraud used to save, so that is what I am afraid of at the moment. I hope there is still a reliable wallet so that my balance remains safe.

Definitely if you hold bitcoin for 10years there is an assurance that you will become rich because the rate at which bitcoin is growing will attest to that. If you have the capital then you can go ahead.

Posted (edited)

Sure it will take higher value after 10 years as we all know that btc runs high lower higher lower and at the end > still going higher ..

Edited by joealus | missing word

I start bitcoin then bitcoin price up 18k USD and after few months price go down 3k usd. I think next few months price not go up so much.

its no necessary that next ten year will be more good like previous ten years for bitcoin, it can turn to worst maybe you buy at 7k now and after 10 years bitcoin will be at 7 dollars only, i think we have to live our life based on today and a little bit future planing not that big planing.

Nothing can be said for future. May be you would become millionaire or you would waste your bitcoin. Because within ten years, the bitcoin rate could go up and down. So, I think we should adopt trading and use continuous buy and sell techniques to get profit. 

By that time BTC would just possibly become a luxury item like gold, but only in digital form. A lot of people in the masses have taken this point of view for our father of all coins since it made its major comeback (from $3k to $11k, 2017- 2019).

On 4/23/2020 at 2:02 AM, sahil777 said:

its no necessary that next ten year will be more good like previous ten years for bitcoin, it can turn to worst maybe you buy at 7k now and after 10 years bitcoin will be at 7 dollars only, i think we have to live our life based on today and a little bit future planing not that big planing.

I can't be agree with you brother... Since 2009 bitcoin get created it price going high and high..then how can you see next ten years it price will go down like a myth 7dollars..everyone thought it will hit 1million next 10 or 20 years..

On 4/21/2020 at 7:02 AM, evet said:

It can be that btc will get huge in value 10 years from now, If you can affort to buy some and hold for that long. I think its worth it. Good luck. 

But I wonder why this post in is limbo section. This isnt approriate man. 

It's not worth.. If you have lot of money and if you want to keep them safe with profit then btc hold is best...because your money remain safe plus you got much profit..

On 4/23/2020 at 3:36 AM, itconsults said:

Nothing can be said for future. May be you would become millionaire or you would waste your bitcoin. Because within ten years, the bitcoin rate could go up and down. So, I think we should adopt trading and use continuous buy and sell techniques to get profit. 

I think you are right with your prediction.. Since it is online business we can lose our money or get much profit..but how btc can be worst as it has big invest company in developed country

I believe that you will be able to keep but for 10 years it is too early to say in advance. You will monitor the price. And if the price falls significantly, you will probably think about selling. I want to say that it is difficult to predict the future for such a long time.

Will Bitcoin be around for the next 10 years?
Personally, I think so, otherwise I wouldn't be a believer in the potential of this technology. And in my favor I have to say that, even if the acceptance of Bitcoin falls to the ground, it could still be used by the same amount of people who integrated the first crypto-community; because it would not let it be a useful means of change, it could still be valuable.

I don't think the price of BTC will rise like crazy in 10 years as it did last decade but I think a price of 30000-40000 will be standard ten years from now. I am better off trading daily.

12 hours ago, Lucas Holder said:

My guess is you will have to change your name from Mr Limbo to Mr Lambo 🤣

Oh really?? Why you think so that my name should be changed like so??

23 hours ago, Maksimxxx said:

I believe that you will be able to keep but for 10 years it is too early to say in advance. You will monitor the price. And if the price falls significantly, you will probably think about selling. I want to say that it is difficult to predict the future for such a long time.

Maybe you are right but as we play with currency we need to predicted the price again...without predicted the price we can't do trade or something.. And if you think 10 years later btc price go down then you shouldn't play with btc now...as the highest price of btc in 12 years gone to 15k so again 10 years later it may hit 30k probably😁😁

I think it comes down to :

- Will cryptocurrency be a thing in the future?

- Will bitcoin still be the main crypto in that future?

If yes to both then you can easily look for 200x payout (I assume bitcoin market cap will be similar to gold market cap), if no to either one, you are likely to lose everything

3 hours ago, Limbo said:

Oh really?? Why you think so that my name should be changed like so??

Maybe you are right but as we play with currency we need to predicted the price again...without predicted the price we can't do trade or something.. And if you think 10 years later btc price go down then you shouldn't play with btc now...as the highest price of btc in 12 years gone to 15k so again 10 years later it may hit 30k probably😁😁

Because you will be driving a Bitcoin lambo 😛

There are several Halving events that will happen in the future, and it will definitely lead to a significant increase in price, anyone 10 years ago did not expect the price of Bitcoin to become 7500 USD, so this price cannot be predicted 10 years from now.

On 4/25/2020 at 7:22 PM, Lucas Holder said:

Because you will be driving a Bitcoin lambo 😛

It will be great if i be able to bitcoin driver because you all will run after me then😂😂 don't worry i drive slow..

On 4/25/2020 at 8:55 PM, Wassouf said:

There are several Halving events that will happen in the future, and it will definitely lead to a significant increase in price, anyone 10 years ago did not expect the price of Bitcoin to become 7500 USD, so this price cannot be predicted 10 years from now.

Many investor hold btc still for next 20 years with a big hope that btc price will high and get much profit...if crypto die then it's another thing but btc every years show it price prediction and it's awesome than any other currency so basically we need to think about btc future...also chance to be btc gonna vanish for it's alternative coin but this kind of think is crazyness😂

If you hold BTC for ten years, you can have both profit and loss, because the price of Bitcoin is never fixed, its price goes up and down, the price of Bitcoin is likely to go up after ten years, you can deposit Bitcoin with risk, best of luck

Bitcoin price will increase very much in the next 10 years, keeping a reasonable amount of bitcoin till then will definitely make you richer than you are now. The only way it can go wrong is when you do not have a valuable sum of bitcoin in you wallet before then.