Kariuki

Can Gambling really make you a living

Featured Comment

So on teli , I saw this guy complaining, and the issue was that most of the sites he used to bet and gamble through, had been so highly taxed that even after he won any bet, he would have to surrender 40% of his winning ,and he mentioned something,  he said this is how we live", and I wondered , how, how do you go to a site and bet on something in fact tell your wife you will bring dinner, when knowing sure it might not work.

Is there anyone who knows how gambling can make you some money and live on it, like tomorrow when I wake up I will gamble and take home some money , this is what I would like to know because it could be one of the best idea there is as of now, and I know someone who bets on soccer and almost every time he wins 2000$ and at some point he won 2Million usd, and he said to him that is what he takes home as his daily work, he even has an office with all kind of computers and everything.

Do you think you can make a living off gambling?

Gambling is not a job because we cannot get profits continuously and there is a risk that we get so making money from gambling is not a way to make money, gambling is only used when I want to play not the main job.

well if its sports gambling related, then it is a yes or no. doing sports gambling as a primary source of income, is  a big risk especially if you don't have excess money for you to cover-up your loss incase.

Yes, you can make a living by gambling, if you have enough understanding about that game, the teams you're betting with, and the probability of winning. Odds are the best example to know if the teams are that good or nah. If you have the timeand dedication to observe every team and carefully betting, there's a chance for you to not lose. I myself a csgo fan loves the csgo esport scene, and yes, I bet; through observing and analyzing each teams and members if they can pull this off, or they just kept choking from time to time. If you have the time and dedication to bet carefully as i said, It will give you the right prediction.

No, if you're just betting at random teams without knowing about them, knowing if theyre feeling well while playing, then N O P E. simple as that.

Conclusion: Gambling pisses you off if you're going on a losing streak. I experienced that too.