Stake Forum
sofia

Invest bitcoin now or it's too late to rise or not?

Featured Comment

19 hours ago, wilberthh said:

Bitcoin is dropping now, but remember, just HODL!

Bitcoin will definitely reach $25,000.  By the way, am I missing any news? I don't know how bitcoin dropped so fast like this :/ 

Its due maybe of christmas season since almost btc investors are selling but I do believe it will go back up after christmas coz they will go back investing.

3 hours ago, skillex said:

Its due maybe of christmas season since almost btc investors are selling but I do believe it will go back up after christmas coz they will go back investing.

Makes sense! Even though I believe the price will rise up in no time because of the upcoming fork xD 

Maybe it will rise up soon!

I  dont really think BTC is going anywhere near that , it might go down . I really think next year will be the year of altcoins ! My speculation is that BCH and ETH are the currencies to invest right now as they will go up in future ! They will probably take the 1st place replacing BTC , as someone said BCH is the future . There are too many factors which are dragging Bitcoin down - tx fees, difficulty , block reward , tx time . These factors work as advantage for currencies like ETH and BCH , ETH has very fast transaction time as compared to other cryptos , i think this year was the year of BTC and next year we will see more AltCoin Pumps and more altcoin growing faster than bitcoins !

i agree about altcoins but I still do believe that BTC will be really more expensive too. For a simple reason : people saw it as gold, they wanna invest in it and just hold long term. And more and more people will come in the crypto world, more and more will want a part of the original crypto-currency, like people buy gold and hold it long term to sell it when they retire or for their kids heritage.

But for me BTC will not be the coin we will use the more often to buy things.

We can see the actual problem and less than 5% of the world are using it, they can improve the size of the blocks but they can't do that more than a certain size. More the size of a block is great, less the decentralization exist. Which is the main advantage. So they'll be blocked at one point. 

On 17.12.2017 at 9:44 AM, sofia said:

Will it rise to $ 25,000 after the new year?

I think yes and even more. I readed news about btc, and there I saw that it will drop down before new year and here we are. - 8k for 2 days. I april it will be about 30k