Limbo

Can eth hit 200usd??

Featured Comment

After see a servey of eth price i hope that eth can hit 200usd next month...because beginning of this month eth price was around 150usd while stock market was still down till now but it again start grow up..look at last week and it price was 171usd but it still grow up and now it already hit 182usd..it's really amazing in this world present situation... Maybe many investors now invest on eth due to lock  down effcet so eth price grow and grow..

How about your thought guys?? Will eth hit 200usd next month... I need Everyone suggests

3 minutes ago, Limbo said:

After see a servey of eth price i hope that eth can hit 200usd next month...because beginning of this month eth price was around 150usd while stock market was still down till now but it again start grow up..look at last week and it price was 171usd but it still grow up and now it already hit 182usd..it's really amazing in this world present situation... Maybe many investors now invest on eth due to lock  down effcet so eth price grow and grow..

How about your thought guys?? Will eth hit 200usd next month... I need Everyone suggests

definetly and you should buy it, xrp and eth are quite the future, and this is not a joke. eth used to be 1k$ at a moment so cming back to ath it's not as hard.

eth 2.0. come with a great update and makes it more interesting as the pos is cming out, anyway i heard some news that this couldve been done by the ethereum foundation way faster but there were some problems with  buterin's vision 

Everyday cryptocyurrency price always up and down, especially eth which is secondary crypto after bitcoin. Eth price always has speculation to increase their highest price before. I think eth price still depend on demand. Many speculation optimistic eth Will more better next month. 😉

10 hours ago, wiro212sableng said:

Everyday cryptocyurrency price always up and down, especially eth which is secondary crypto after bitcoin. Eth price always has speculation to increase their highest price before. I think eth price still depend on demand. Many speculation optimistic eth Will more better next month. 😉

Maybe you are right as everyone guess this big move of eth price..i am keep some eth already hope i will get much profit from it..

10 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

definetly and you should buy it, xrp and eth are quite the future, and this is not a joke. eth used to be 1k$ at a moment so cming back to ath it's not as hard.

eth 2.0. come with a great update and makes it more interesting as the pos is cming out, anyway i heard some news that this couldve been done by the ethereum foundation way faster but there were some problems with  buterin's vision 

Oh really xrp has great future...i have not much research about xrp as people don't talk much about xrp i won't get any inspired about it..but i will try to hokd some xrp as you said it has a great future.. Hope it will bright like btc😂

13 minutes ago, Limbo said:

Maybe you are right as everyone guess this big move of eth price..i am keep some eth already hope i will get much profit from it..

Oh really xrp has great future...i have not much research about xrp as people don't talk much about xrp i won't get any inspired about it..but i will try to hokd some xrp as you said it has a great future.. Hope it will bright like btc😂

That is nice strategi for longterm, as we know investing on cryptocurrency Will never lose if we make it good saving for future. Just don't be afraid with Volatile price in future because that Will happen to gain highest peak eth price. No panic sell!! 😉

3 hours ago, Limbo said:

xrp even if you see there a big supply, you will be surprised of the denomynatiosn it  is having and what you can actually do as a company on their blockchain, there is a sad part tho, they are a lot decentralysed. They can manipulate easily the assets that are as safety vs companies holdings.

I think next few weeks eth price maybe go up like 200 USD because after lockdown I think so many new investors invest money in crypto currency because they have not any other works.

23 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

xrp even if you see there a big supply, you will be surprised of the denomynatiosn it  is having and what you can actually do as a company on their blockchain, there is a sad part tho, they are a lot decentralysed. They can manipulate easily the assets that are as safety vs companies holdings.

Maybe you are right that xrp control by blockchain and companies but it still depend on it investor..

23 hours ago, Ali saher said:

I think next few weeks eth price maybe go up like 200 USD because after lockdown I think so many new investors invest money in crypto currency because they have not any other works.

I don't think so after lock down eth only move to 200usd..there has a chance to get the repeat of ETH price that was in January around 257usd...but in lock down it will hit 200usd+ maybe

we can but we don't know how the market conditions are certain because it can change quickly without being predictable and there are also whales who like to play with prices that make predictions as traders miss.

It might be possible because currently the price of Eth is going up daily. If it happens, it would be a great achievement of this network. Actually Eth setup is very vast and many airdrops pay via Eth network using Erc 20 wallet. And we all know that this coin is the second highest one in crypto market. What do you say?

I came to the ecosystem because the bitcoin concept.  Totally new paradigm on the economics as we know.  I was here when Ethereum (Ether) reached a 0.150 btc value each one, totally insane amount but a true one.  All my tradings are about btc pair, I am not looking for the fiat conversion always looking for the btc value.  $200 Us dlls looks pretty easy in this days, ETH has been moving forward in a constant and strong basis, and BTC is going up again so we will probably be looking that 200 target.  I hope that some day it reaches the 0.150 btc value.  Good luck .

It is currently at 213$ and am sure it will surpass this in the coming years. ETH is the 2nd most popular crypto coin and its sure to rise along with others after the BTC halving.

from what im seeing about eth's growth, it seems that most top 20 especially bitcoin is on the same page, like when btc's graph went to the moon, most top 100 or above including eth, they've all green at the same time when bitcoin has risen up its price. In conclusion of my investigation, it seems that most cryptocurrencies is following bitcoin's footsteps (like eth, etc.)

you made that post on 22 april, and good news for you today eth at 209, and it continue for higher side maybe it will touch 270 or more very soon, just stay in touch bitcoin halving gonna effect every crypto.

9 hours ago, sahil777 said:

you made that post on 22 april, and good news for you today eth at 209, and it continue for higher side maybe it will touch 270 or more very soon, just stay in touch bitcoin halving gonna effect every crypto.

Yup you are right that the raise of eth price because of bitcoin price go up nowadays... If bitcoin price halving then their has a chance to eth price will go up more like 250$ people said..i am waiting for that as it will be profitable for me if th price go up...

Again some peoples discussed that all currency price will start go down again because bitcoin price go up for a company just for a momet and again it will go down..so basically another currency price will go down too if btc price go down..let's see what happen next