How did you guys hit 1million and above multiplier in mines?

Featured Comment

Hello guys.
I was hit 1 million multiplier once in stake life. That was happen last month.
I was set random pettern in 8 mines and hit that during preroll and it's only take less than 30 rolls I think. But after that, I was hunt again 2 millions multiplier in 9 mines everyday about 1000 to 3000 rolls during I was sleeping . But still didn't hit yet.
So, are you guys hit 1mx or above multiplier before? And how did you hit that? 
Let me hear about you guys. 

I've tried but I still haven't been successful in hitting that roll, but I hit a 118kx with 5k rolls when I was trying to reach at least about 100k rolls to start betting normally, so it was a lost roll so I ended up giving up, but I still have hope I’ll hit a big roll sometime.

I never got a million muliplier payout here yet but there is a safe way (if you want to experiment on statistical data) on how many it would actually take for you to hit one- try a cheap coin. Empirical evidence is always the best refute against math IMO than relying on permutations.

Always hitting close like 1-2 gems away from the exact hit, yet no successful hunt for me yet. I quit hunting at mines, really hard and frustrating. Maybe I'll settle for lesser payouts in other games with increased bet amount. Oh well, good luck to your hunts.

9 hours ago, evet said:

Always hitting close like 1-2 gems away from the exact hit, yet no successful hunt for me yet. I quit hunting at mines, really hard and frustrating. Maybe I'll settle for lesser payouts in other games with increased bet amount. Oh well, good luck to your hunts.

Best method I know of!

9 hours ago, Aiza824 said:

I never got a million muliplier payout here yet but there is a safe way (if you want to experiment on statistical data) on how many it would actually take for you to hit one- try a cheap coin. Empirical evidence is always the best refute against math IMO than relying on permutations.

Empirical as in you don't use this or do use this currency?

2 million multiplier can take hundred of thousands of rolls, and you are already fed up after 3k or 4k rolls :) i quit hunting for 4m+x after 140k rolls man, its just all in your destiny all about luck, sometimes you can get in few hundred rolls and sometimes it can take weeks or a month and 500k or more rolls, its not easy thing to catch buddy.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Forum Admin

Just hit a 2m multiplier. Sometimes i like to test what i see in the forums on a game using a really, really small betting amount. Wasn't looking at the screen when I won it, was quite a shock! This took me 39,400 attempts.

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 2.52.38 pm.png