Arnab12

Plinko : The game I played the least

Featured Comment

Okay to be honest I have never played video poker or diamonds. But between the games I play Plinko is one of them which is my least favourite. I remember to play Plinko a few times only because I am bored. I really don't understand the system of how to gain a profit in Plinko. All I see is to get lucky and hit the high multiplier. But I already have games for it like Keno or Limbo. How many of you guys play Plinko and what is your profit making Strategies in Plinko?

I always fail and it is very difficult to be able to get hit at 1000x when playing plinko and I often see people do it very easily.

I like that games like plinko don’t drain the balance right away. 50/50 may be lucky, failure may occur, but it is possible if you see that you are losing your balance to stop the game.

i played plinko, autobet 100 balls. don't know exacly but not many balls hit over 1x and most got in 0.2x. 

after that im gonna stay away from plinko

plinko everything about lucky seed, 90 percent of seeds made you lost until edge millionx bets comes, whne you hit big payouts early numbers of the seed change it

On 5/19/2020 at 4:36 PM, sankasanka said:

plinko everything about lucky seed, 90 percent of seeds made you lost until edge millionx bets comes, whne you hit big payouts early numbers of the seed change it

i always use it.

my total bet amount / 200. play 15 high. if you get profit > 50%. change the seed!