fdofo

What is your favorite sports nowadays?

Featured Comment

Hello guys as we all know due to covid-19 all the sports are delayed and rightly so because we cannot risk life for the sake of fun/betting. But that said, it has caused a huge void for gamblers as we now find no sports to bet on most of the day.

So what is your favorite sport now days and how has been your profits with them?

For me, I started with Russian table tennis but after a pattern and series of strange events I stopped betting because it feels like some of them are surely rigged or something is wrong.

I then got to dota2 but due to limited events and low level of knowledge about teams I had to stop that too.

Now days I am mainly betting on league of legends and I find it pretty fun and profits have been fine if not good. I will be betting tomorrow on Team WE vs TopEsports and I have a strange feeling that WE will win despite 4.5 odds! 

Whats your favorite game guys?

My favourite game all times cricket because I like play cricket and I love watch cricket matches. I just play sports betting on cricket because I know so much about cricket and all cricket teams and players.

I gotta say for a long time i was not a fan of any of these sports that are still running at the moment. Just not a table tennis fan, also it is way too unpredictable and also not a big esports fan. But for a few days now I actually like following these FIFA games, especially in the "Esports Battle" category. But definitely can't wait for actual football to come back sooner than later.

I'm an esports bettor and a fan aswell, especially csgo. During this pandemic most sports or just some of them are being cancelled or being delayed. Since most sports are having a bad time due to the pandemic on what's going on right now, the esports scene is having a blast, and I'm grateful that esports aren't having a sign of slowing down, delays, and whatsoever, but a positive growth on the viewers since everyone is staying home, they can host games since it is an online game. I do somehow like the traditional sports since it has the element that excites you the most (I dont know, but I'm pretty sure I'm feeling it compared to esports). But nowadays, esports is overrunning the tradition og sports, and I hope that I doesn't make the traditional sports get much less popularity. 

Gotta say esports games, especially League Of Legends, been playing it for years and kinda know how good are the teams so it helps a lot while betting (mostly what games to avoid).

Of course I'm betting on other esports games, you can kinda bet blindly on those big gaming teams (Liquid, FNTC, etc.) since they pump in a lot of money in players.

Thanks to COVID 19 esports scene is growing rapidly, so I see a bright future in it!

My favorite sport right now is football. But not Belarusian football and other minor championships. The best way to make money is by betting on strategies on corner and yellow cards at famous championships.

Hi all!

Recently, I've been getting in the dota 2 betting lately and trying to catch up with League of Legends and Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

My team in Dota 2 is Adroit (Go PH team!!!), GeekFam (Kuku and Raven), and Fnatic (DJ and abed)! 

cheers!

Also,

I wanna look at that Bundesliga lol football is back!!!