Ymerej

Your Best Movie/Video Downloader

Featured Comment

due to the number of pirated movies so the average web download is deleted and replaced with a paid site ... maybe I should use netflix that's my suggestion

On 12/17/2017 at 3:30 PM, Ymerej said:

I've been looking for a good website that can easily download a movie or a video (Latest) I search google but I can't find any good sites :D any suggestions guys??

sdmoviepoint is a good website for movies, you will find latest and high quality English and Chinese and bollywood movies there. additionally you can download tubemax for direct download. 

Well you can use torrents they're arguably the best method. 

Download BitTorrent, or WebTorrent ( In this case webtorrent is the best since u want to see tv shows and movies )

webtorrent doesn't need permissions to install..

All you have to do is make sure you are in a country where you can access "Thepiratebay" where you can get torrent links for all the downloads..

if you don't understand what i mean abt it, you can dm me on discord - vijaypondini#1731

easy way is download utorrent first then go to the best torrent sites like 1)kat.cr 2)1337x 3)extratorrent then search ur movie name in search box and click on the magnet link and and download it (its really fast) and enjoy ur movie

Found this website that lets you download on facebook, vimeo, youtube, Etc.. I think they will add more website to support downloads its called https://getvideo.io . You can download videos or even movies on a selected sites that contains movies on it, but sadly it doesnt support all of the websites that has videos or movies, atleast it  has more enough websites that supports from doing downloads. 😅