Lucas Holder

How did you discover Stake?

Featured Comment

it started all in other site. i meet a friend there, but he slowly left that site. that friend use to roam on other sites and he/she always want me to get what he get till he/she found me stake and i came with that friend here. i am totally new in crypto world. and that friend, he/she patiently teach me everything.. im happy i found stake 🤩

I foudn this forum through a google search., Basically i was looking for forums that i can pot on in order to earn bitcoin and there was a blog article that was written on this forum and that you can earn up to 5000 satoshi for a single post depending on its content and from that i was very interested so i decided to sign up. But then i was away from my computer for a while due to a technical issue in my network and now i am back and hoping to start posting and maybe earning soon as well. So hoping for the best now. 

Lucky Games was closing and someone told me about Stake so I tried it out. I like it a lot here and I'm happy I came aboard:)

i was googling for legit dice sites and Stake and Primedice came up on the list

Never heard of other sites until it was posted on beermoneyforum where im a member..then they offered free 7$ cash..which i tried to wager on different games, then got link due to its unique and good fun games

I guess i was invited by player here Xhauna or Bitman, i really forget how do I started here lol :D 

I discovered stake because of a friend who suggested this to me. Why not give it a try and I actually enjoyed playing here

I came to know stake because of my friends who keeps on inviting me whenever they had the chance to talk to me. I just keep on ignoring their invitation because I really wanted to focus in just 1 or 2 sites until one day, this close friend of mine, with her eagerness to make me a part of the stake family, she was able to make me register here using her referral link.