reebox

The most active crypto market 2020

Featured Comment

Hello guys, do you agree with the post I made about the most active crypto market in early 2020.

the most active markets in early 2020 are binance and coinbase..

I myself strongly agree because I trade in one of these markets, namely binance and sometimes also move when prices are different, I do it when I'm not playing gambling.

Do you agree with what I mentioned these two most active markets earlier this year.

I read on https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/62921/binance-coinbase-were-most-active-hirers-in-2020s-first-quarter?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss

8 hours ago, bilalgul said:

I think that you are absolutely right and there is no doubt that binance and coinbase are the most active websites for the exchange of cryptocurrency in this year

markets have promotions and are well known, so it is natural to be the most active market this year, different from other markets that are rarely promoted and this market is very responsible for example when it lost 7k bitcoin last year.

4 minutes ago, evet said:

Most people use their platforms too, I think you are right. Couldn't have agree more. 

Do you also use the market I mentioned above ? I use it myself so I can say yes and many traders in the market and it comes from various countries.

Hey most people were on the crypto platform in 2020, the crypto market has become more popular day by day, so as the days go by more and more people will be joining the crypto platform, you are right, I agree with you

Posted (edited)

Yup you are right that the most active crypto market is now binanance but coin base market is not like binanance..most of the people like to trade on binanance which lead this market make its own coin BNB...in this year a lot of people start on trade with binance which make it much popular...

I personally prefer binance than coinbase...by the way thanks for this news☺

Edited by Limbo | Network problems

I think Binance is leading because people believe on Binance exchange because the team of binance is trustable plus binance had a good security system

Been an og on  binance since june 2018~ish. Making transaction there is smooth af, It has a lot of coins and tokens to choose from. I think Binance is one of the cryptocurrency echangers out there who is and still holding the record for most active trading platform that is known from what I believe. But the downside of it was the transaction fees, it kicks me in the buttchicks withdrawing eth with a 0.1 eth withdrawal fee(in that time, haven't use binace since last december) , I thought eth has small fees from what I know, but hell, the fees there are ridiculous. At least, they're active all the time, so I think its a win/win for me and for the site itself for charging us buttloads of fees, and for keeping it updated.