Limbo

Will LTC pump in may???

Featured Comment

Due to lockdown all currency price drop 50% in February because the stock market go down... But again in this month  we see a different thing that all currency price go up again,like btc up 5k to 7500k and eth 151usd to 188usd while ltc increase too and now ltc price around 42$... But i think in may ltc price will go down as many investors think so that all currency again dump..

Maybe now is the best time to sell ltc as it's price high now and anytime it price can go down due to lock down...so do you wanna sell your ltc or hold it??i prefer to sell ☺ because in may it price gonna dump 50%..

I am expecting for most of the cryptocurrencies to pump next month. I think that would the same with ltc but I'm not holding litoshis at the moment.

like they say nobady can guarantee you will increase or not , but i steel regret i don't keep my dogecoin when was down very down ... like 2k doge 1$ now is like 500doge 1$ and i my balance of doge was over 500k ... for me was a lot of money ...

4 hours ago, arkadian93 said:

like they say nobady can guarantee you will increase or not , but i steel regret i don't keep my dogecoin when was down very down ... like 2k doge 1$ now is like 500doge 1$ and i my balance of doge was over 500k ... for me was a lot of money ...

Sorry to hear that...you should me lil bit more patience so that you will be able get much profit. Try again next time to hold any currency☺

5 hours ago, Mashfiqun2018 said:

No one can guarantee a pump or dump but as far as I'm concerned, I think there is a chance of a pump in May. And it will happen most probably after the bitcoin block reward halving. If BTC goes up after that point, it'll take the other coins up with itself.

Yah sure,if not bitcoin pump then another currency can't up to because all currency price related with btc and if btc price low down much then may another currency will vanish.... So sure we need to look at btc Price first then on another currency

8 hours ago, Limbo said:

Due to lockdown all currency price drop 50% in February because the stock market go down... But again in this month  we see a different thing that all currency price go up again,like btc up 5k to 7500k and eth 151usd to 188usd while ltc increase too and now ltc price around 42$... But i think in may ltc price will go down as many investors think so that all currency again dump..

Maybe now is the best time to sell ltc as it's price high now and anytime it price can go down due to lock down...so do you wanna sell your ltc or hold it??i prefer to sell ☺ because in may it price gonna dump 50%..

i think all crypto that dropped in price will start rising anyway because they dropped cause of shock

All people look forward  for btc  halving

Most of them and you believe  pump on price

I think this halving  will be different 

I think price will go down, small miners will stop  job and big.companies  will only work on that.

In beginning.they will lose a lot of money  cause of the price fall.i think it will go again around 3000 $ maybe less.some other thing about 300$  and when the most will say that btc died then all these who will buy and buy at any lower price  they will have many btc and other crypto

So.they will pimp the price until they have at least 10% earnings till most of people start to buy and but like crazy.

Then all.companies will try to mine  again so.the price will go.up.again

ONLY MY THINKS GUYS I AM NOT SURE BUT I BELIEVE  IT HARDLY 

I predict that Litecoin will definitely go down because many people will buy Bitcoin because halving will occur so that other coins not only will Litecoin lose buyers, I myself only hope that the price can be stable but it also does not preclude the possibility of Litecoin going up.

Greetings friends I think that ltc can go up, it is one of the few currencies that remains if it pairs with btc, so if btc goes up, ltc will go up, I think that a rise in crypto is coming and ltc will be the one that will make a good jump, we just be on the lookout to sell when the opportunity arises

9 hours ago, reebox said:

I predict that Litecoin will definitely go down because many people will buy Bitcoin because halving will occur so that other coins not only will Litecoin lose buyers, I myself only hope that the price can be stable but it also does not preclude the possibility of Litecoin going up.

You may don't know that all crypto currency price related with bitcoin and if bitcoin price go up then surely litecoin price also go up...in crypto world there has many litecoin investor who will invest on ltc when it price go up and they are waited for that...moreover if you compare satoshi price to that amount ltc price then ltc far better...just take a research about it ,hope you will understand.

9 hours ago, Aponix said:

Greetings friends I think that ltc can go up, it is one of the few currencies that remains if it pairs with btc, so if btc goes up, ltc will go up, I think that a rise in crypto is coming and ltc will be the one that will make a good jump, we just be on the lookout to sell when the opportunity arises

That is what i always say but some crypto member don't believed it as different company handle different currency...but one thing is always come to them about price up and down...

I think all cryptocurrencies will pump in May, but now all the coin prices for corona virus have dropped, pumping LTC currency will be good for everyone, you can wait, it can be good for you

$100.00 dlls is my target.  Most of major coins will make a run once bitcoin moves up during halving in May.  LTC will do the best performance of all because so far has been very stable and quiet and remember that his price was close to 100 dlls each and I am sure that the run will be awesome and will stop close to 100, few cents above the target.  LTC has been doing a good job technically speaking and has never stopped the development.  Good luck. 

Yes when carona issue start crypto currency price go down but after few days when world lockdown then again price increase because soany business stop and so many new investors invest in crypto currency.

On 4/29/2020 at 3:00 AM, cryptofly said:

$100.00 dlls is my target.  Most of major coins will make a run once bitcoin moves up during halving in May.  LTC will do the best performance of all because so far has been very stable and quiet and remember that his price was close to 100 dlls each and I am sure that the run will be awesome and will stop close to 100, few cents above the target.  LTC has been doing a good job technically speaking and has never stopped the development.  Good luck. 

Yup you are right that ltc is a stable coin which makes people invest on it...but some people still think ltc not a good coin as it price low than another coin like eth..but it's showing good nowadays... Many investor come on ltc who now prepare to do good move about ltc price.   And if btc price go up then it will be more fantastic because btc price halving mean all currency go up..

I hope too that ltc price will go up 100$ as it my favorite coin..i am wait for that day as i Hold some eth..