fuashing

What coins do people usually use in anonymous transactions?

Featured Comment

XMR is probably the best if you want to transact in a truly anonymous manner. For high-volume stuff, check out coinjoins.

10 hours ago, itconsults said:

I think mostly people prefer bitcoin for all type of transactions. I don't deny the importance of other coins but in my experience, I see bitcoin the most reliable coin in crypto market.

But this is in terms of anonymous transactions, I think Zcash.

I use mostly dogecoin for transaction because this coin transaction complete very fast and fee very low. Bitcoin transaction take some time so I think litecoin, dashcoin,eth, dogecoin for best because these coins fee very low and transaction complete very fast.

People usually use lot of coins to transaction... From them,ETH, ltc,btc,dash,doge are such best coin for transaction.. Though btc transaction speed very low because of it's traffic... By the dash coin pretty good for transaction as it fee also low..i personally prefer ltc for transaction as it fee low and it's facilities look very good to me and it's hot price..

On 4/27/2020 at 12:44 PM, Mashfiqun2018 said:

Bitcoin is not really an anonymous coin as you can view the address, balances, transactions on the public blockchain. However Zcash, Dash, Monero are much suitable in anonymous transactions. There are arguments about which is the best but I think they all share an equal part.

Uh,nice information and it's helpful for me..i have get a new idea again😌..nothing is best but everything is best..you are right lol

it will be bitcoin because of it's popularity, so many people use this currency as a result so many people will appreciate working with it. if i want to receive an ananymous transaction, i will prefer bitcoin.

I think it is better to use litecoin when transaction  with people, because the transaction fee is very low, and it is very fast to transact, so it is better to transact with this currency.

I see that anonymous currencies are very distinctive when dealing with them. I think XMR / USD is the most traded currency, it is more protected than others, but it is sometimes uncomfortable.