Your inspiration in gambling

Mahdirakib87

Featured Comment

I have an inspiration for gambling, because I have benefited from gambling, again I have lost money in gambling, gambling depends on tricks and luck, I have inspired others to gamble, my friends are now interested in gambling, you can gamble too, you better  It takes

12 hours ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

During my game I try to focus on making profit. And I get the inspiration from myself. But when I become nervous before rolling I lost my balance. Other people says good luck... and gives wishes. Does it inspire you in game? What gives you inspiration in gambling?

seeing others flexing their big wins. 😂 Thats why it gives me the motive to gamble alot and hoping for a holygrail profit.

On 4/30/2020 at 11:06 PM, Thepug said:

My inspiration is that one day I will be able to look back on how much I have wagered, and just be amazed at what I have done. My main goal at the moment is to get to platinum VIP, which will most likely be my end goal here.

Why don't you try to grab the diamond and stop after reaching it, because I think you will definitely try to play when you can go to platinum because you will not be satisfied with something you have achieved, because most gambling is like that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Support
On 4/28/2020 at 8:06 AM, Mahdirakib87 said:

During my game I try to focus on making profit. And I get the inspiration from myself. But when I become nervous before rolling I lost my balance. Other people says good luck... and gives wishes. Does it inspire you in game? What gives you inspiration in gambling?

I set a number in my head how much can I loose and how much can I win.

I as well have that nervous feeling before rolling and loosing, before I press the button I know I'm going to loose.

When someone says to me good luck I know I will not win....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I try not to think about inspiration and other feelings, but just turn on my thinking as much as possible. All that drives me is greed. Yes, I understand that this is not the best quality in gambling, but otherwise I do not know how to play. I completely lose interest if I don't try to earn as much as possible (Yes, this is a terrible tactic). But very often it helped me. Other players see my aggressive playstyle and think that I am doing great and I will definitely win (although in reality it is not). Very often this tactic helped me in card games. Although I recently found out about https://satta-king-number.org/ and had to change my tactics. But I think it's not scary, because the winnings have become much larger thanks to this ...

Edited by caritu1337

there is no other inspiration in Gambling apart from Life itself. we are all born gamblers . everyday we gamble with our choices in life and as well on the odds to be on our side. As for horse racing and sports i gamble strictly for fun. stay positive and love others around you. thats the gamble you will never lose. profit guaranteed.

• 2 weeks later...