Limbo

LTC price looking very bad!!

Featured Comment

Hey,i have research about ltc price today and come to know that it's price not increase well like btc price increase.

Last week i have seen ltc price was 46$ and today it's price still same while last week btc price was 7300$ and this week it price raise up to 7984$....maybe something wrong with ltc price prediction because all currency price related with bitcoin and if bitcoin price go up then why ltc price not...almost btc price increase 500$ but ltc not even 1$....yes it's true that btc has lot of investors and ltc has too then why this happen..

Guys can you give full explained about this problems.. I am confused to understand this😑

I think every time LTC price not move like bitcoin percentage . But price must something change when bitcoin price up or down but not same percentage price go up down.

Litecoin has never followed the rise in the price of bitcoin, I have often seen litecoin not so desirable by traders after experiencing halving last year because it was difficult to mine and also buyers prefer other coins.

On 4/30/2020 at 12:31 AM, Ali saher said:

I think every time LTC price not move like bitcoin percentage . But price must something change when bitcoin price up or down but not same percentage price go up down.

Yup you are right that ltc price not going high like another coin go up when btc price go up but in many news ,investors are talking about that btc price up affect much to increase another coin price up like eth,ltc,doge and etc currency..but unfortunately ltc not looking very good.  Yesterday btc price go up 9k+ and ltc around 47$ but again low down at night...so lil bit confused with this price..

On 4/30/2020 at 2:19 AM, reebox said:

Litecoin has never followed the rise in the price of bitcoin, I have often seen litecoin not so desirable by traders after experiencing halving last year because it was difficult to mine and also buyers prefer other coins.

Maybe the crypto lover like to buy another coin than ltc so it happen..by the way,ltc still looking very good performance so we can hope in future it price will be more good..thanks for your information