Jump to content
Ali saher

3 days 10 minutes reload help you to make some profit.

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

Yesterday stake give again 10 minutes reload for 3 days . As such I not like 10 minutes reload because I have not so much time for gambling just some time I play gambling and I not claim every 10 minutes so this 10 minutes reload not good for me.one time bonus best.

What you think this 10 minutes reload give you help you make some money with this reload.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes this helps me, I produce more.
My country is a lockdown, we were asked to stay at home. 
and claims every 10 minutes really help me, thanks 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

Yesterday stake give again 10 minutes reload for 3 days . As such I not like 10 minutes reload because I have not so much time for gambling just some time I play gambling and I not claim every 10 minutes so this 10 minutes reload not good for me.one time bonus best.

What you think this 10 minutes reload give you help you make some money with this reload.

This time i don't received any reload offer from stake..last month I get the offer to claim but now it...it will be much helpful to us because it will give us some satoshi to play gambling and set up big payout and bet every time and cheak out our luck..

But i think ten minutes reload not pretty good as it hamper our daily activities if we going to claim it always

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes 10 minutes reload affect on our daily activities because everyone not have so much time for claim after 10 minutes reload . I think daily reload best or hourly reload ok this not affect so much our roteen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have answered this similar thread before on your own post too when the same 10-minute reload was released last month.

I do not expect to make money out of it (it only disappointed me) but I am expecting to have fun with it. Near-unlimited faucet plays mean fun to me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't make a claim because it had a lot of work so I didn't follow it and made a claim only once and it was so small that I made a deposit to play but the claim reloading slightly added to playing capital.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, reebox said:

I didn't make a claim because it had a lot of work so I didn't follow it and made a claim only once and it was so small that I made a deposit to play but the claim reloading slightly added to playing capital.

You did the wise choice. Don't worry. Your time waiting for the reload to come 6 times an hour is not worth the amount that you will accumulate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

didnt made anything with tiny 3 days reload, i even played very less with this reload, because that was very little amount and wasnt even a fun to roll, so i tried few times then i didnt claimed again, i hope next reload will be better than this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It did not help me but I enjoyed every drop. For a person like me who likes cheap thrills this is cool to have. I deposit from time to time but it is in small quantities so having something as if you are already making those small deposits is a big thing for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2020 at 5:10 AM, Aiza824 said:

It did not help me but I enjoyed every drop. For a person like me who likes cheap thrills this is cool to have. I deposit from time to time but it is in small quantities so having something as if you are already making those small deposits is a big thing for me.

Yah you are right that reload give us a chance to enjoy in casino without tension losing money because it's free..so cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well...not really, since I just rushed bet all of them and went full greedy mode (can't believe I've done that). For some, I think some of them got their profits back or more than that and some like me, bust all or most of them. In conclusiuon, I'm having a great time when the 10-minute reload came out and everyone is having fun including me, and I think its worth it even though I bust all of them since I'm having fun with it during the 3-day fiesta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actually im too tired with 10 minutes reload xD , i think its better when the reload is on 30 mins or 1 hour but the amount claimed was equal with 10 mins reload :D ..

i dont have a free time too especially busy on real life, so 10 mins reload is not good for us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree with many of you, 10 minutes is really too often, i would prefer every hour even if the amount should be a bit lower than 6x 10 minutes reload

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love 10 min reloads, sometimes i go all in with them on mines,l. 

My biggest winnings was 0.7 xrp to 1500 xrp xd 

Screenshot from last 0.7 xrp reload, to 100 xrp

Screenshot_20200516-212950.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×