Fake!!! Becarefull scammer on telegram!!!

Featured Comment

You shouldn't be getting scammed in 2020, if someone randomly asks you for BTC or anything you should deny always. And never send to someone expecting a repayment people will try to be your friend to scam you.

• 2 weeks later...

That username also sends me the same exact messages,  i just ignored it.. Not interested on his offer,  and i know it was scam.. 

That username also sends me the same exact messages,  i just ignored it.. Not interested on his offer,  and i know it was scam.. 

On 4/30/2020 at 7:11 PM, Thepug said:

I saw someone talking about this guy on stream and it’s vital that people know about him, so thanks for the forum topic.

If anyone ever offers you free money, always be doubtful about it, since in 99% of cases it isn’t true.

Just have this mindset and if you do, it’s unlikely that you will be scammed.

except with this dude he says oh it was a mistake and we can’t win them all.. then gives you 8 more mistakes lmfao then another username will messvS you claiming to be the guy who gave him the tips and that he is mad at him so he gave the wrong sides to it and to deal directly with “him” meanwhile it’s just him on a different telegram lol

I saw someone talking about this guy on stream and it’s vital that people know about him, so thanks for the forum topic.

If anyone ever offers you free money, always be doubtful about it, since in 99% of cases it isn’t true.

except with this dude he says oh it was a mistake and we can’t win them all.. then gives you 8 more mistakes lmfao then another username will messvS you claiming to be the guy who gave him the tips and that he is mad at him so he gave the wrong sides to it and to deal directly with “him” meanwhile it’s just him on a different telegram lol

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for warning all in the forum. To be honest this is the reason that i try to stay away from telegram as far as possible, because i have noticed that there is a bunch of scammers on the telegram app and this makes it very unsafe. It will be good if telegram had a way to weeding out these people. 

I too got many Msgs on telegram and discord about these guys  about fix sports betting thing. And a thought came into my mind if they had matches fixed why they not just bet themselves and make loads of money and total scam.