Jump to content
reebox

Bitcoin goes down after rising

Featured Comment

I predict bitcoin will continue to fall, because the increase that occurred yesterday was made by a group of whales that made many people buy and they sell so that the price of bitcoin continues to fall. I hope this does not make the halving moment a bad thing because bitcoin does not rise soon.

I want to know your opinion, do you agree with my predictions :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is normal for Bitcoin to go up and down, because Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, its price always goes up and down, because these are not stable currencies, the price of Bitcoin will go up once, go down again, but when Bitcoin has a good time to sell your Bitcoin to make good money.  You can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to understand btc halving don't mean btc price go up...yah you are right that btc price was go up 9k+ that day just for a while and this occurred by some crypto investor...as we know stock market still down which lead all currency go down but still btc was showing good to increase it price like a myth....and maybe it was control by some investor and btc miner..

Yes btc will continued go down now till this situation of this world don't go and bitcoin is not a stable coin so its pretty sure that sooner or later it price will go down..

And your prediction about btc price fall totally right in my own idea..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this time very deficult to guess about bitcoin price . Last few weeks price going good mostly this last week price very fast increase. I think next 2,3 weeks price circle around 7k USD to 10k USD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you are saying that because you dont know nothing about bitcoin halving, bitcoin is not going to drop its going for higher ride, and more high is coming in few days or weeks, we all know few big whales owns almost 60% of bticoins and the rest of the world have 40%, and they manipulate the price, but bitcoin halving is the event which they cant control, and halving always makes price high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2020 at 5:28 PM, reebox said:

I predict bitcoin will continue to fall, because the increase that occurred yesterday was made by a group of whales that made many people buy and they sell so that the price of bitcoin continues to fall. I hope this does not make the halving moment a bad thing because bitcoin does not rise soon.

I want to know your opinion, do you agree with my predictions :)

 

On 5/3/2020 at 7:37 PM, sahil777 said:

you are saying that because you dont know nothing about bitcoin halving, bitcoin is not going to drop its going for higher ride, and more high is coming in few days or weeks, we all know few big whales owns almost 60% of bticoins and the rest of the world have 40%, and they manipulate the price, but bitcoin halving is the event which they cant control, and halving always makes price high.

I will have to agree with @sahil777on this. BTC is already on the rise now and will rise more after BTC halving. The halving in 2016 is proof to this. Although this might take a while, but BTC will definitely rise after the halving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Offcourse it will happen because whales are ready to grab the profit but i would feel after halving we would able to see a great movement from  a bitcoin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We dont know what will happen in the future. Bitcoin is speculative asset. But longterm bitcoin is a good investment. All i can say is just invest what you can afford to loss. As long as bitcoin have a nice demand, for sure bitcoin will go up. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×