Jovan

[0.0045 BTC] ReDeSigN | Discord Challenge

Featured Comment

image.png

It's time for Redesign! 

Hello and welcome to another Discord challenge!¬† ūüėä

You know how every week some support member makes new topic about specific subject, then you write on Discord and get some BTC as a prize for that and so on? Well, I am not a fan of routine! Why shouldn't we try something different this time, I am going to kindly ask you to show your creativity in another way? I would like you to draw, and post it on Discord, how would you like to see Stake, I want you to draw new Stake layout, and use a few sentences to describe it a little better. 
Only quality drawings and descriptions will be taken into consideration, and by quality I do not mean that your drawing should be ready for a gallery exhibition; I mean you need to spend some time on thinking, making an idea and transferring all of that on a piece of paper.

ūüėĶ

Prize Pool:

Will be distributed equally among all users who really spend some time on this. :) Make sure to post your entry on Discord, and add a screenshot of it on this topic!

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2020 at 7:32 PM, Baqee said:

This will be hard for a lot of people who can't draw, like me, maybe it should be about contributing ideas that will help the forum or something aside drawing?

Yeah, I've got the same question!)
About piece of paper is that direct or figurative?)
Will post my art here)
image.thumb.png.71997cf87bdddce4e8b4ee15596ce067.png

Stake233 (2).jpg

Edited by illibes

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2020 at 10:32 PM, Baqee said:

This will be hard for a lot of people who can't draw, like me, maybe it should be about contributing ideas that will help the forum or something aside drawing?

It's fully depend on you..i have asked the support team about it and they answered me,you can draw manual or in paper..both we will accepted‚ėļ

Screenshot_20200507-111841.png

Screenshot_20200507-111820.png

Screenshot_20200511-155402.png

Edited by Limbo

Its great to have a competition that asks for some visual thinking and creativity.
However there is an issue with the language used in the specification.
I think you may get a higher response to this if you can clarify a few things.

> I suggest you change the term "layout" to "new concept and visual design".
    The term layout refers simply to the process of positioning visual elements on a page, I think you are asking for something more creative than just layout.

>Can entrants use a computer and software to produce a submission?

>When you say "layout for stake" are you referring to the stake.com landing page?

> I would strongly suggest you give some criteria for the evaluation of submissions. The clearer this is the more submissions you will receive.
for example: 

• Concept 30%
  • Visual design 30%
  • Originality 20%
  • Written explanation 20%

11 hours ago, Seoulmate said:

Its great to have a competition that asks for some visual thinking and creativity.
However there is an issue with the language used in the specification.
I think you may get a higher response to this if you can clarify a few things.

> I suggest you change the term "layout" to "new concept and visual design".
    The term layout refers simply to the process of positioning visual elements on a page, I think you are asking for something more creative than just layout.

>Can entrants use a computer and software to produce a submission?

>When you say "layout for stake" are you referring to the stake.com landing page?

> I would strongly suggest you give some criteria for the evaluation of submissions. The clearer this is the more submissions you will receive.
for example: 

• Concept 30%
  • Visual design 30%
  • Originality 20%
  • Written explanation 20%

Exactly what I was asking for. Redesigning the layout, moving elements or even adding new, or redesigning the old ones. Computer and software is not what I wanted, it will be accepted, but I prefer old school drawings. When I say layout, yes, of course it is Stake's home page. Criteria is already given, and it is simple, as long as user puts effort and time into developing idea for this, and then of course, transfers that idea on paper or makes some computer image, he will get the prize. :)

33 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Exactly what I was asking for. Redesigning the layout, moving elements or even adding new, or redesigning the old ones. Computer and software is not what I wanted, it will be accepted, but I prefer old school drawings. When I say layout, yes, of course it is Stake's home page. Criteria is already given, and it is simple, as long as user puts effort and time into developing idea for this, and then of course, transfers that idea on paper or makes some computer image, he will get the prize. :)

So what I can discern from your post is the following:

> You will accept submissions that were generated using software or were hand drawn.

> Awarding of prize is solely based on the "time and effort" that went into the submission.

> You specifically want entrants to focus their creative efforts on the stake.com website landing page.

Thank you for the clarification.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:43 PM, Seoulmate said:

So what I can discern from your post is the following:

> You will accept submissions that were generated using software or were hand drawn.

> Awarding of prize is solely based on the "time and effort" that went into the submission.

> You specifically want entrants to focus their creative efforts on the stake.com website landing page.

Thank you for the clarification.

Exactly, am not telling am satisfied with this, but it seems that users are more comfortable with using software to draw then pencil and paper. Awards are shared equally to all users, I do not want to have first, second place etc based only on my judgement.

On 5/8/2020 at 3:55 PM, Baqee said:

ūüė™

Screenshot_20200508-135243_1.png

At least this is not the worst and I've really like colours on the photo you find. Don't know why - they are making me sad and happy in the same time)

Posted (edited)

Not too much to say, just: add a Twitch window to see Edward or Shinjo (or any other Stake streamer) when they stream.

Stake-2021.thumb.png.e3f0fb68fe25d941f72364a4022182ab.png

Edited by Xylber