Thepug

What should the mega race bonus be?

What should the mega race bonus be?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What should the mega race bonus be?

• $25 for top 50
    • $50 for top 25

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Being someone that loves to take part in the mega race, I think that the new way that they distribute the race bonus, with the top 25 getting a bonus of $50, is far less engaging and rewarding for the majority of Stake players.

Yes, I know that this "bonus" isn't mandatory and they don't have to give them out, but I just think that giving out an additional reward to the top 50 players, just involves so many more people and they might be more inclined to race, if they could reach this achievable goal. 

Being someone that loves to take part in the mega race, I have achieved both rewards, getting the top 25 $50 bonus and the top 50 $25 bonus, and I can say that the top 50 one is far more rewarding. It doesn't take a huge balance to try and gain a spot, whereas the top 25 one requires a 2 bitcoin wager on average, which many casual players can't afford to wager. 

Edited by Thepug

I think 25 USD for top 50 best because so many players try to get top 50 position but top 25 very deficult for small balance players they not get top 25 position.i think if stake give top 100 then more good and interesting.

37 minutes ago, Ali saher said:

I think 25 USD for top 50 best because so many players try to get top 50 position but top 25 very deficult for small balance players they not get top 25 position.i think if stake give top 100 then more good and interesting.

At least $ 75 for the top 100 is appropriate

I believe they added this bonus to gain more players to compete in the top 50, rather than just the top 10 who compete for the bigger prizes. But having it on top 25, seems to be a bit more competitive and doesn't really reward the players who get lucky and make it to top 50. 

The top 25 consists of few whales who probably dont know they are racing or care about the $50, and the regular high rollers who are top 10 to 15. The rest is where the competition lies and makes it just more stressful than interesting. 

I top 25 is nice too, but I feel like the top 50 is more balanced. :) 

I prefer more winners with low prize than high prize for few winners. It makes the race more competitive and flexible to fight over with. It could also be a higher prize bonus as you reach the higher position.

I think 25 USD for top 50 best because so many players try to get top 50 position but top 25 very deficult for small balance players they not get top 25 position.i think if stake give top 100 then more good and interesting.