Dan

📢 Discontinuing Pay per Post

Featured Comment

Hi All,

Today marks the end of an era for our Pay per Post initiative on the Stake forum.

For close to 3 years, we have been running this initiative to help develop a flourishing community with the intention of encouraging the production of quality content creation and discussion.  With plenty of support from the community, we have certainly done that, and then some! We have been able to develop something truely amazing, and we are all very grateful for what has been achieved. Many friendships have been made, many debates have been had and certainly a few arguments from have arise, but we wouldn't have it an other way!

Over the past few months we have had a significant increase in activity on the forum and we are reaching a point where its just not feasible to run the pay per post initiative anymore.

Thank you everyone who participated in this fruitful initiative, I'll leave you all with some fascinating facts about what we were about to achieve over the years.

--------------------------
Total Cashouts: 6221
Total funds distributed: 4.36052784 BTC
Number of users paid: 1173
Most earned by a single user: 0.11905514 BTC
-------------------------

With regards to your forum reward balance, that will remain for a few months until it is also phased out. 

Cheers, Dan

Taking into account the fact that in many forums there is payment for posting and people are already used to it and I’m sure that soon there will be no one to correspond with, it’s a pity of course that they decided to turn off this miserable payment, I hope you change your mind .

1 hour ago, Wiseman said:

Taking into account the fact that in many forums there is payment for posting and people are already used to it and I’m sure that soon there will be no one to correspond with, it’s a pity of course that they decided to turn off this miserable payment, I hope you change your mind .

We are not competing with any of those forums.

1 hour ago, Limbo said:

Bad decision i think☺

Sorry that you feel that way, but the decision is final.

1 hour ago, Wiseman said:

Is this the end of stake forums? Since  payperpost had been disabled, I think users will leave, since making posts and the reason why people use it is just to milk out the satoshis by posting and creating replies. well... the decision is final, can't argue with that.

Are we going to be allowed to transfer our remaining amount in our forum rewards to our stake accounts?

On 5/12/2020 at 1:46 PM, ckoch5661 said:

Are we going to be allowed to transfer our remaining amount in our forum rewards to our stake accounts?

Yes, I talked with Dan, and he told me that he would reduce the minimum withdrawal amount to 1000 Satoshi :) 

The minimum withdrawal amount was 10k satoshi.

Posted (edited)

I can't blame that this have already come to this because of the recent forum crashes happening lately. The active users of the forum must be purged from those who just farm around here from the satoshis plus it also frees up the forum server load. Win-win for the business.

Edited by Aiza824

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Aiza824 said:

I can't blame that thishave already come to this because of the recent forum crashes happening lately. The active users of the forum must be purged from those who just farm around here from the satoshis plus it also frees up the forum server load. Win-win for the business.

ikr its sad that the reason why some people make posts here is just to milk stakeforums itself im dissapointed that "some" of them just reply posts that is not related to the topic and just replying random shits. If theres a mod that can handle people like "those", I think this wouldnt happened but the decision has been made. RIP 🤦‍♂️

Edited by skrieeee

And it has come to an end. I knew one day it will happen with the recent crashing. 

Nice decision.

11 minutes ago, Thepug said:

This is excellent news. Hopefully the quality of forum posts are going to improve now :D 

Yeah ikr, just keeps to those users that gives shitty quality over their posts. I think theyre calling the clean-up crew at this point. 

I was actually thinking how stake was handling the huge amount of sats they had given some users back then (used to range from 2k to 6k sats per post, if I'm not wrong). Surely if they restricted it long ago, the total wouldn't have reached 4 btc :o

Also, by analyzing users first 20 to 30 posts, should've eliminated the bots, or reduce the pay per post substantially, or at least I thought it would. But I guess these bots and abusers still found a way to keep spamming and getting the best out of the forum. Just surprised how it came to an end only now, after capping it at 1k sats.

On the brighter side, we should have more quality content!! :D 

0.11 btc for one user O.o 

Hello everyone It was great to have an additional incentive, but if there are changes that favor the stability and quality of the forum, that's fine with me.

Posted (edited)

I think so too. The remaining 10 people will be enough enthusiasts for the prosperity of the forum. The administration did the right thing by removing the payment for the posts.

Edited by Patrick2244

It's management decision, we cant do anything. just thanks for almost 3 years per per post  or rewards.

hello Dan we are appreciate your initiations and well come  your decision.hope   now good people participate in forum and post relevance post in forum.