balancedplayer

Sports betting tips from my experience

Featured Comment

agree with your ist opinion but i think multi betting is fine, because if you are losing from one bet you can win from other, if i know one sports very well i can place bet a little high amount there, and few little bets in others sports where i can see high payouts just to take a chance, this way works many times.

I agree in multibet, pros never bet on them. The reason is simple, if you make 2 individual bets, there are four outcomes:

A) win/win, B) win/loss, C) loss/win, D) loss/loss
You win in A, coming even in B and C, lose on D

But if you make a multibet, you are going to win the same amount in "A", but losing everything in B, C and D.

Multi bets means big profit, this would be a good reason for many of us to go that way.  Gamblers are always looking for big profit leaving the "secure" 1.01x aside and taking the risk because, risk is all about, right?  Sports right now are being different than we use to have and for that we most be very careful when entering a bet.  But yes, multi bets can kill your win with a single loss. 

I totally agree with the first one. Busted a lot at low odds.

I'm not the kind of player to place multibets though. 95% of my sport bets were single. So I can't really comment on the second one. But single leg bets kept me in profit. But I admit that I tried 25 leg multis too lol. Those thousands of multipliers are tempting. Just trying sheer luck.

On 5/13/2020 at 12:56 PM, Xylber said:

I agree in multibet, pros never bet on them. The reason is simple, if you make 2 individual bets, there are four outcomes:

A) win/win, B) win/loss, C) loss/win, D) loss/loss
You win in A, coming even in B and C, lose on D

But if you make a multibet, you are going to win the same amount in "A", but losing everything in B, C and D.

I like how you analyzed this.