Bitcoin2048

No reloads for non-VIPs

Featured Comment

i had to read this post a few times and i still don't understand. Non VIPS lower than platinum (unless you had the reload before the update to platinum) dont get a reload every day. I do, i am gold. that's because i had it previously. non vips get reload once a month for the monthly bonus :D

On 5/15/2020 at 11:15 AM, Bitcoin2048 said:

yeah that's right! i dont know if they earn from "online players" but if they do, they really should keep 10 minute reloads for ever! Usually there are 2-3x more people than usual during this promotion

People that just come to collect bonuses are not their target audience. 

If you do not have the vip you want to reload, then you can create 100 additional accounts to receive money. I don't think this idea is good.

Im happy with monthly reload from stake not being a vip i getting some bonus from them its better than nothing... So enjoy while you are getting them

you got 10mins reload when stake give it monthly bonus or just promotional bonus and non vip can get it too :D

hello i think this is unfair because the non vip was also player of stake and having sometimes lossing bet.ty