Stake Forum
barbaris

Where and how are you going to spend your Christmas vacation?

Featured Comment

Where and how are you going to spend your Christmas vacation? 

My family and I are going to have a rest and meet Christmas in Espace Killy is the area of the French Alps. We rented a house and we wait when we go there. This was my dream, which I managed to realize this year.

Share your plans for Christmas.

Just doing X-mas eve at home. Invited my parents and sisters over. So me and my girlfriend will prepare a feast and just have a good time with family.

On X-mas day we are going to my gf's aunt and celebrate there. My gf her family will come. they got this tradition to switch locations every year, one year at my gf's parents and the next year at her aunts. We just throw out some small presents and eat and drink too much :P

15 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

ust doing X-mas eve at home. Invited my parents and sisters over. So me and my girlfriend will prepare a feast and just have a good time with family.

On X-mas day we are going to my gf's aunt and celebrate there. My gf her family will come. they got this tradition to switch locations every year, one year at my gf's parents and the next year at her aunts. We just throw out some small presents and eat and drink too much :P

I also celebrated each year with my relatives and I like this tradition. But this year I wanted something that is really festive.:D

first : go to store buy foods then do a party with family before 6 pm

second: date with girlfriend from 6h30 pm to 10 pm  at the theater or cinema....

third: time for best friends , go to bar or somewhere drink and talk over night... hmmm just think about it . 

12 minutes ago, ivanaudris said:

I think, me and my family will spend our christmas this year in our lovely home only hahaha. We're all preparing to take a vacation but it's next year. Maybe we will just watch "home alone" movie again this year xd.

The children watch this film every Christmas. This is already a tradition. Merry Christmas.

5 minutes ago, Snike said:

No but for real. I dont got anything planned. Gonna spend some time with family and stuff :)

This is the most family holiday I know for me.  With the approaching Christmas and a New Year;)

Just now, dreramon said:

Spending xmas weekend on the west coast of Jamaica (negril) at a villa with the family and a few friends. Cant wait for the white sand beaches and the nice blue waters. Especially cant wait to enjoy the fun beach activities such as riding horses in the water and jet sking etc.  

Have a nice holiday.  In the sun and the beaches I have seen enough, hitching mountains and snow.

going to christmas dinner at my aunts house...                                                                            
nothing special in terms of going out of town.                                                                                                            

nice to hear from you guys tho                                                                                                            
be save have fun                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Planning to arrange a meet-and-greet party in my apartment with few of my friends with their family. Later will going out for dinner in the best restaurant with my wife, my parents and my wife's parents(in-laws).

Later, we(me and my wife) have to join a late-night party arranged by her friend.. 

It'll be the busiest Christmas,2017

2 hours ago, ravenyvolle2 said:

I will be spending my time in La Union with my family and cousins:)

Looking forward to it and I hope that you stakers will have a great holiday vacation as well:) ?

Thanks Raven. Merry Christmas;)

2 hours ago, gougou said:

now i will pass my vacation on breastfeeding my child,lol

Oh, that's great. Congratulations

2 hours ago, akki785 said:

Planning to arrange a meet-and-greet party in my apartment with few of my friends with their family. Later will going out for dinner in the best restaurant with my wife, my parents and my wife's parents(in-laws).

Later, we(me and my wife) have to join a late-night party arranged by her friend.. 

It'll be the busiest Christmas,2017

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I only get Christmas day off this year, and I'll be going to the country to visit some family for a bit f a lunch and family gathering.

You have little rest.:(
I wish that for you this day was the best and most memorable in the year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

58 minutes ago, naldi23 said:

maybe this year i didn't celebrate christmas because i can't go home before my job finish :(

It is sad. Then meet Christmas with your colleagues at work. Merry Christmas.

2 minutes ago, kulegutten said:

I'll be going to the mountains in Norway and enjoy christmas with family :)

Oh, I congratulate you. I also go to the mountains for the first time and I think it will not be forgotten.:D