Are you satisfied with Stake?

Featured Comment

Well it depends on what you expect. I personally expect a 100% Probably Fair game and also good amount of interesting games. For me stake delivers it. They even give out bonuses according to your wager every month and week...so I cannot expect more from a gambling website but certainly stake fullfills more than I expect.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 5:40 PM, Caterpillar40 said:

well most of us spend lots of time while playing, chatting or watching stake, are you satisfied from what you are getting from stake?

i am very satisfied , it is a very good gamble site. no documents need to withdraw fast withdrawals , amazing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

90% satisfied for stake games, features, yea it's cool with all the beautiful and handsome supports teams..They are all aproachable..

10% not . chatters with different cultures argue sometimes, it's because of different beliefs, behaviors, languages, practices that one must understand the different perspectives and eliminate our negative stereotypes and personal biases. ah that's enough! one must read the "rules" and everything will be better.

Edited by Zamia2001