Maja

[0.0045 BTC] Most Embarrassing Moments 🙈| Discord Challenge

Featured Comment

ashamed-teenagers-with-gesture-facepalm-set_87720-3600.jpg

Most Embarrassing Moments 🙈

Hello there!

It's my turn to hang out with you again. I hope that you are doing fine and that you are in a mood for this next Discord Challenge! 

This time I want to hear some interesting stories from you and I hope that you are going to share them with me despite the topic 😊

I'm sure that someone already asked you this question before and that you have at least one answer to it if not a couple of them (as it is the case with me 🙈), so I would like to know what's your biggest embarrassment?

Don't forget that this is a discord challenge, so comment your reply on Discord and then post a screenshot under this post.

Prize Pool:

1st place0.0008 BTC

2nd place0.0005 BTC

3rd place0.0003 BTC

4th-10th place0.0002 BTC

11th-25th place0.0001 BTC

Good luck! 😊

Posted (edited)

embarrassing.png

For embarrassing moments, I have had many. Started out as a kid in a grocery store, about 10 years old. Wasn’t listening to my mother and grabbed a 4 litre jug of mustard.  Glass jar broke and mustard plastered both sides of the shelves, what a mess. It was like a bomb went off. That isle was out of action for a few hours. Worse part was my mother made me go find the store manager and tell him what I did. Another one was when I was 17 when I was working with my father at a large manufacturing plant. My first real job, so I wanted to make a good impression. Accidentally brought all the power down to the plant do to clumsiness. Everyone looked over my way. I felt 2 inches high. So many more, I could write a book. Looking back, some I laugh at, some I cringe at.  It all makes us who we are.

Edited by Freddyzone7

download.thumb.png.a22ed0a9d5756236bfcbe06ba0fa19a8.png

Burning garbage is my biggest embarrassing moment, the lady caught me. She told me.

What do you do with garbage during a fire from the bin. Policemen and fire brigade, and

later policemen take me to my parents. I don't do that anymore haha.