Jump to content

Good Anime to watch during quarantine


Featured Comment

Hello everyone 🙋🏻‍♂️

 Well this Lockdown is being extended further and further again  so there's nothing to do at all during these days..

I started watching anime again and now I've built up a habit of watching anime everyday 😅😅

So I would really appreciate if you guys could suggest me some good and lit animes, any categories... If it's herem and eechi then it's even better 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

One piece: is a anime of adventure and pirate fighting. It has 929 chapters, I think you will have more than enough to pass the quarantine hahaha. It is the best-selling manga in Japan, I have been following it for 15 years and I think it's great. I know you can be lazy because of the number of chapters, but you will not regret it, I assure you.

Onepiece.thumb.jpg.19d6feaaf5459be0c70ecf2c73a039b6.jpg

High Scholl DxD: The story stars Issei Hyoudou, a high school sophomore boy who has been murdered by a girl on the first date of his life. Issei reincarnates as a demon, and from that same day works as a servant of Rias, a demon girl of the highest level who turns out to be the most beautiful and popular in the entire institute.

It is an adaptation of one of the best-selling novels in Japan, it has four seasons, although the third is a bit bad because the novels did not follow. He is of the genre echi and harem, but also has a good history and very good fights, also with a perfect harem. If you finish the anime and want more, I recommend the novels, they go for volume 30 and on.

312618_128363550606809_128359183940579_152399_1092490558_n.thumb.jpg.98ba2a7086663e3e74592eb1e3ed2cba.jpg

 

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: It is another adaptation of one of the best-selling novels in Japan, it deals with a school of magic stucco, it is harem, but not echi, but it has a history and explains very well the use of magic.

586545009_Imagen_28229.thumb.png.83074f25636fbab59d2d70fe8d5dd2c0.png

Edited by Galahad28
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Galahad28 said:

One piece: is a anime of adventure and pirate fighting. It has 929 chapters, I think you will have more than enough to pass the quarantine hahaha. It is the best-selling manga in Japan, I have been following it for 15 years and I think it's great. I know you can be lazy because of the number of chapters, but you will not regret it, I assure you.

Onepiece.thumb.jpg.19d6feaaf5459be0c70ecf2c73a039b6.jpg

High Scholl DxD: The story stars Issei Hyoudou, a high school sophomore boy who has been murdered by a girl on the first date of his life. Issei reincarnates as a demon, and from that same day works as a servant of Rias, a demon girl of the highest level who turns out to be the most beautiful and popular in the entire institute.

It is an adaptation of one of the best-selling novels in Japan, it has four seasons, although the third is a bit bad because the novels did not follow. He is of the genre echi and harem, but also has a good history and very good fights, also with a perfect harem. If you finish the anime and want more, I recommend the novels, they go for volume 30 and on.

312618_128363550606809_128359183940579_152399_1092490558_n.thumb.jpg.98ba2a7086663e3e74592eb1e3ed2cba.jpg

 

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: It is another adaptation of one of the best-selling novels in Japan, it deals with a school of magic stucco, it is harem, but not echi, but it has a history and explains very well the use of magic.

586545009_Imagen_28229.thumb.png.83074f25636fbab59d2d70fe8d5dd2c0.png

High school DXD is one of my favourite Anime man 😂 I've been waiting for season 5 for almost 2 years now 😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello friend, my regards. I hope you like this story is something of many years hahaha but it will entertain you

     Wonder Woman: is a fictional superhero created by William Moulton Marston for the DC Comics publisher. The character is a warrior princess of the Amazons (based on the Amazon race in Greek mythology) and is known in her homeland as Princess Diana of Temiscira. When she's out of her homeland, she uses an alter-ego, which is why she's also known by her secret identity Diana Prince. She is endowed with a wide range of superhuman powers and superior battle combat abilities, thanks to her gifts obtained from the gods and her extensive training. She possesses a vast arsenal of weapons, including among them the Lasso of Truth, a pair of indestructible magic bracelets, her tiara, which serves as a weapon, and in some accounts, in the golden age, she had an invisible plane. But later, it was shown with the ability to fly more and more frequently, so the invisible plane was no longer used.

IMG_20200520_143410.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Support

I started watching Yugi-oh during the quarantine and I finished the first season only. :D I hope I will manage to watch it till the end some time soon. :P

Besides that one, I've watched Kakegurui, some weird anime where everything revolves around gambling and high stakes. But it's not only money that is at stake. If you are into that...give it a try. :D

Oh, and I've also seen Erased in which the main character can travel back in time to save lives of his (murdered) classmates and change future. There is actually more to this, but I don't want to reveal everything. If you think you may like something like this, watch it. :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
On 5/18/2020 at 10:35 AM, Liquidwalker said:

Download.jpg

My booooy right here, double down on this one.

But I have to admit that the actual anime in the 3rd season is not looking pretty. But the history is just marvelous. You could have a nice read in his lightnovels with your free time, you will not regret it.

1 hour ago, AndrijaOli said:

all new anime have 14 yo protagonist kicking everyone ass

So how about the Rising of the shield hero, Re:zero? I could go all day with examples :P.

Quote

Anime is a Brand

Gigguk

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Support
2 minutes ago, luizoruivo said:

My booooy right here, double down on this one.

But I have to admit that the actual anime in the 3rd season is not looking pretty. But the history is just marvelous. You could have a nice read in his lightnovels with your free time, you will not regret it.

So how about the Rising of the shield hero, Re:zero? I could go all day with examples :P.

Gigguk

Please do, give me more examples!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
1 minute ago, AndrijaOli said:

Please do, give me more examples!

Listed from my top recommendations of non-14yo male protagonists that just beat everyone:

Violet Evergarden (this one I watched with my gf, it is a drama one, very beautiful);

Vinland Saga (medieval, beutiful draw, best antagonist 2019 in my opinion);

Devilman Crybaby (netflix version, only 18+, definetly not for everyone, but you could give it a try);

Death Note (kinda detective);

Clannad (sad history);

Kaguya-sama love is war (humor, just o watch and chill).

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Support
6 minutes ago, luizoruivo said:

Listed from my top recommendations of non-14yo male protagonists that just beat everyone:

Violet Evergarden (this one I watched with my gf, it is a drama one, very beautiful);

Vinland Saga (medieval, beutiful draw, best antagonist 2019 in my opinion);

Devilman Crybaby (netflix version, only 18+, definetly not for everyone, but you could give it a try);

Death Note (kinda detective);

Clannad (sad history);

Kaguya-sama love is war (humor, just o watch and chill).

 

 

Thank you kind ser!

From those I only watched Death note.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

at the moment I'm more focused on some of this anime / manga.

One Piece

Boku No Hero Academia

Attack On Titan,

and rather than watching anime. if in my opinion, it's better to read the manga..this is the reason:

1. The episode / chapter in the manga is further ahead than the anime.

2. we can assume, think about the next episode / chapter..searching a spoiler (LOL), while the anime spoiler doesn't need to think hard, searching ... just look at the manga ... that's my opinion
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi mate, 

here are some anime recommendations. 

Kingdom - historical anime about ancient China, lot of war and fighting, but also with some comedy. 

 

One piece - pirates, comedy, adventure, really great anime, this anime has many episodes.

 

Fairy tail - anime about wizards, comedy, another great and fun anime. 

 

Slam dunk - basketball anime, this one is a real classical one. 

 

hope you enjoy them mate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some recommendation for you 

One Piece 

Naruto Shippuuden 

Hunter x Hunter

Fairy Tail 

One Punch Man 

Gintama

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World

Sword Art Online 

Attack on Titan

The Rising of the Shield Hero

Akame ga Kill! 

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

Death note

Enjoy :) :) :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...