hydray

Can I wager that much?

Featured Comment

Hello, I have a little question

How much I need to have in my balance to be VIP? Because we need to wager a lot to be bronze, is it possible with something like 15$?

Posted (edited)

Just FYI, to get bronze level you have to wager precisely $10000. You can reach it faster if you play in stake.com by enjoying your time don't  focus on any profit as fast as you can coz will drop you down with blame the site or anything else. Dont forget to explore Sport Betting and join the community like this forum aswell. (only advise).

I'm gold and i'm not interesing on my proggress to platium. i joined stake on Dec, 2017 reached bronze on January this year. it took 3 years for getting inside their VIP community.

Then i learn something, profit will follow if i can make more interactive communication like gain more deep explaination regarding seeds etc. From bronze to silver we have to wager for $25.000. its a lot, yes it is. and Silver to Gold have to wager $50.000. Sounds creepy right? But all passed by and i'm manage my profit/ loss. Hope you enjoy your time at Stake and keep on profit.

Edited by kurc4ci | typo

2 hours ago, hydray said:

Hello, I have a little question

How much I need to have in my balance to be VIP? Because we need to wager a lot to be bronze, is it possible with something like 15$?

Hello friend, very good day, they tell me that to get to bronze is not only gambling, but it also helps a lot in all the participations you can do within the pages and the ades, that is, challenges, comments, Discord, etc.

21 minutes ago, kurc4ci said:

Just FYI, to get bronze level you have to wager precisely $5000. You can reach it faster if you play in stake.com by enjoying your time don't  focus on any profit as fast as you can coz will drop you down with blame the site or anything else. Dont forget to explore Sport Betting and join the community like this forum aswell. (only advise).

I'm gold and i'm not interesing on my proggress to platium. i joined stake on Dec, 2017 reached bronze on January this year. it took 3 years for getting inside their VIP community.

Then i learn something, profit will follow if i can make more interactive communication like gain more deep explaination regarding seeds etc. From bronze to silver we have to wager for $10.000. its a lot, yes it is. and Silver to Gold have to wager $50.000. Sounds creepy right? But all passed by and i'm manage my profit/ loss. Hope you enjoy your time at Stake and keep on profit.

Is it exacly 5000$? it must be more right. 

Since Ive waegered 0,5 bitcoin and im only at 29% to bronze.

0.5 bitcoin =4 893$ 

and most of my waeger have been in the last week.

To get to VIP you need 10000 usd of wagering. Sports betting offers 2x wagering points, so if you are betting in only sports then it's 5000usd. But in total you need 10000 usd worth of wagering points

1 minute ago, Arnab12 said:

To get to VIP you need 10000 usd of wagering. Sports betting offers 2x wagering points, so if you are betting in only sports then it's 5000usd. But in total you need 10000 usd worth of wagering points

that is why im increasing more after I started betting more.

Thanks for clearing that up!