Image migration in progress, you may have trouble viewing images while this is running! - Dan ×

Suggestion to counter Reload Farmers

Featured Comment

So as we all know Stake just increased the minimum wd and minimum tip amount by a lot especially on Doge and LTC. I believe they did this to counter Reload Farmers.
I don't know if this is just temporary or not, but In my opinion this is not a win-win solution for all especially for us regular players who put money and play here.

I wanna offer a solution. Only accounts that meet Deposits requirement will get reload/monthly coupons, let's say at least $20 deposits in the last 30 days. So those reload farmers which i believe most of them never even deposit or only deposit some small amount will not get reload/monthly coupon. I believe this is a win-win solution for all and $20 in a month is not that much if you are a regular player.
I really hope Stake Admin can consider my suggestion. Thank You :)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Your cutting an awful lot of players out if you only count those with a minimum deposit.

I probably will always meet those requirements, but anyone having a good month without having to deposit will be unfairly excluded.

Perhaps giving coupons etc to Bronze VIP's and above would be fair on everyone. It would also give new players a realistic target to play for.

If withdrawals were subjected to a (one-off) deposit level (say $25-$50) there would be no issue with reload farmers.

Genuine Players would deposit (at least) this amount on their journey to Bronze VIP, opening up the remaining benefits, while reload farmers would probably never make the necessary deposits, nor would they make it to the Bronze VIP level.

Edited by ByteMeTwice
spelling, grammer