What next for bitcoin?

Featured Comment

We have been waiting for a long time for bitcoin to set itself back to where it is right now, I personally have been waiting for it to surge up to about 11,000$ to even to 17000$ its one of the best thing to do , we have to keep on putting up everything in the right perspective. what will be the next move for bitcoin , because looking around, it seems as if it has just developed a new upward move. 

Though the price of bitcoin has stayed for some weeks, 2 probably at around 9000$ we are hoping it does go up, it will be really beneficial to all of us, so we need to keep on waiting and seeing what would be the right position it takes before the end of the year, and and am sure we are going to get a good price, i read a story that bitcoin was going to hit 40K this year, so am not really sure about it, still waiting to see what happens.

4 minutes ago, path78 said:

i think dump soon .

Sure?, why do you think so ? because I think it has come such a long way to just give up at this moment but we need to wait and see what happens it could be going up in some  time coming, but we hope that thing just change, the effort to understand bitcoin is still on, I hope I get to understand it to the last, the technical part is a struggle for me.

Senior analysts and big investors cannot yet determine the Bitcoin track. I call it the currency. The mystery. You do not have to believe everything you read. There are many rumors and analyzes of its path on my part. I will wait for the end of this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think Bitcoin is a very good currency, I expect a lot more from Bitcoin, if the price of Bitcoin reaches 20000, then I can benefit more from Bitcoin, I invest and trade and gamble with Bitcoin, Bitcoin is a currency of my choice

On 6/24/2020 at 7:30 AM, Killlm said:

I think Bitcoin is a very good currency, I expect a lot more from Bitcoin, if the price of Bitcoin reaches 20000, then I can benefit more from Bitcoin, I invest and trade and gamble with Bitcoin, Bitcoin is a currency of my choice

Bitcoin is a really good currency, because it is more popular and relatively stable. in particular, open source code gives a lot of variations for development, including investment.

I think that the bitcoin price heading up to the value that you are hoping for may not happen in the near future. If you consider the fact that there is a huge economic recession that is happening globally due to the corona virus pandemic you will see that the economies are really struggling. As a result the demand for bitcoin may not be as high as it was predicted to be before the hit of this pandemic and therefore i think that bitcoin will most likely remain stable for a while at 9k and start increasing as economies recover and demands increase. 

• 5 weeks later...