Wagering on Dice suggestion

Featured Comment

9 hours ago, Kessyvin1 said:

I will advice that you learn and discover your own playing pattern and strategy because there is no full proof strategy that will or can minimise your losses, even the lowest payout can burst you big time, I wish you luck in your quest for a good strategy that can minimise losses

Alright copy that, Got up to gold vip in 19days here on stake with around .05btc loss 

29 minutes ago, Mikko1004 said:

Right... you joined 2019.. lol

Joined in 2019, but at that time did not know how to calculate to level up VIP, whose coin is to bet and lose all, so just got silver 2 weeks ago, 3-4 days ago, loading coin into auto to gold.

June 5, 2020 with money I will auto to platinum in 20 days, I hope so

Edited by red95

I believe that playing 1.0102x in payout with an acceptable min bet you make a good wage, but from time to time you must review and seek profic to recover and resume the strategy, it can be slow or fast that will depend on you and your capital. Greetings friend, and good luck on the bets!

6 hours ago, Ewang said:

You can manage by making the "Smallest Possible Payout" so that your chances of winning are high even though the profits are small but your wage will increase quickly.

image.thumb.png.0a25b749bea544837e9f68322f5ca3e7.png

Cool Thanks for suggestion

2 hours ago, Aponix said:

I believe that playing 1.0102x in payout with an acceptable min bet you make a good wage, but from time to time you must review and seek profic to recover and resume the strategy, it can be slow or fast that will depend on you and your capital. Greetings friend, and good luck on the bets!

Cool Thank you for your suggestion

Split ur balance into 10, deposit 9/10 into vault. Go into dice, press max bet,  set payout to 1.01x and increase on win to 1% and stop on win to 2x your balance. Can customize ur stop on win depending on how much of a degenerate you want to be. Everytime you reach ur stop on win, deposit ur win to your vault keeping ur initial balance. When u lose, redraw another 1/10 from your vault. Repeat until u reach ur desired wagering goal. I've seen green streaks of 400+, so you gotta feel it out

8 hours ago, automatic said:

can't even share my own dice strategy coz i believe that mine may not be applicable to you for some reasons or factors. Just  explore and find out what strategy is best fr you. Goodluck 😆 @Mikko1004

haha Thanks ate september. Goodluck to you too 

7 hours ago, zyoz5 said:

dice or limbo 1.01x

Thanks mate

7 hours ago, BigBTC said:

MIN  BB 1.05x till i get a red i stop at then i play next 5 bet same side with like 10% BB if i get a red then next 5 bet with inc of 5 % on win at 20% Bank roll if you get green continue with low bb i red then leave it 

Thanks for suggestion