YamaTakai

Have You Watched Anime?

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

I know what you mean, I also watched probably a couple hundred different anime, and popular sitcoms for a few times and of course infinite number of movies, cartoons, cartoons TV shows.. You are not alone, *hug*.

Edited by Rivienstay

Of course I did! Not that many to be honest, but around 30 to say so. My total favorites are: Death Note, Death Parade, Bleach, Another and Black Clover :D

Currently I'm watching Tonari no Seki-kun to loose time as the episodes are really short (10 minutes) and it reminds me of how I was in high school (totally doing something else than I should've)

I like the Guilty Crown and how the changes in the main character take place gradually as the plot progresses. It is quite measured, but there is dynamics in tense moments. And most importantly, I realized that each person is unique and has his own weapon)

Not yet, wanna watch after seeing all the comments here.

On 5/29/2020 at 12:20 PM, YamaTakai said:

I have watched anime alot of times.. a weeb is right infront of you..

I have watched a lot of anime. My favorite by far has to be dragonball, as you can see by the screen name that i have here. But i do watch a lot of anime. I feel that sometimes anime can be better than real life series because it has a way of expressing emotions in a unique way as well. 

I hate this art genre. For general development, I forced myself to look at several recognized classic animes, in order to understand what they were talking about and what they admired, but I could not fall in love. I like classic cartoons.

Oh yes, unfortunately, I also do not really like anime, as the post says above, I also like more classic movie pictures! )))