Mara

[0.0045 BTC] Exploring Your Country​ 🔎 | Discord Challenge

Featured Comment

zadiscord.png

Exploring your country 🔎

Heya again, Stakers! 😊

Due to current pandemic situation, in accordance with government's recommendations, we are unable to travel abroad. But we can travel all across our own countries. So did you? :) Tell me your experience, your travel adventures from your homeland. What does your country look like? Is there a place and experience you'd like to share with us here? Photos are welcomed as well! 

As usual, after you post your reply on Discord, just take a screenshot of it and post it here, so we could have your entry noted.

Prize Pool:

1st place0.0008 BTC

2nd place0.0005 BTC

3rd place0.0003 BTC

4th-10th place0.0002 BTC

11th-25th place0.0001 BTC

Good luck! 😊

i am from viet nam . now we can go travel abroad but when come viet nam you need stay at the airport 14 days to isolate if you are not corona you can visit my country . We Welcome you

download.jpg

images.jpg

ha-noi-thu-do-ngan-nam-van-hien-14172.jpg

Posted (edited)

https://discord.com/channels/509299846629294100/509299846629294103/716996823146823722

You can come here to Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, when you can.
We have many train adventures in the middle of the forest. You might have wanted to be at the feet of Christ the Redeemer, 38 meters high. Know the Sugar Loaf and the beautiful beaches. Typical foods from the region and much more. So come to Rio when you can, and you will be very welcome.

rio.thumb.jpeg.5ac1fb24c4a40088bf22d54a7c49922f.jpeg

Edited by ombrerico

Posted (edited)

IMG_20200601_221120.jpg

Pristine beaches, gushing waterfalls, wild jungle, world-class diving and dramatic cliff lines make a trip to virtually any of the Philippines’ nearly 8,000 islands an epic adventure. But for anyone looking to sample some of the country’s most beautiful scenery, Palawan is an excellent place to start.

Spend your days paddling across ancient lagoons beneath towering rock formations, clambering through forests to remote waterfalls, lounging on sun-drenched beaches and setting off on island-hopping adventures that this part of the Philippines is so very famous for.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9YiZgYoLMV2ovgvEHWVz

Hundred Islands epitomizes the best of Pangasinan, riddled by 123 islets spearing out of the cerulean sea.  Home to a staggering variety of wildlife and fishes, these coral islands make up the Hundred Islands National Park.  Most of them are desolate, save for the 4 major developed islands: Governors Island, Quezon Island, Marcos Island and Children’s Island.  These islands have exploded in popularity and booming like nowhere else in Pangasinan. It’s an ideal weekend getaway for families and friends because the park is packed with water activities.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoBVEso5yb5oIij7wv2vI

The province of Isabela in the Cagayan Valley is usually overlooked as a tourist destination. While it’s second largest province of the Philippines and the largest in Luzon in terms of land area, not many tourists would go out of their way to spend a vacation here. The province is known as the “rice and corn granary of Luzon,” and is considered the trade and industrial center of Northeastern Luzon. However, a lot of work still needs to be done to develop accessibility to eco-tourism sites in the whole province. But if you’re going on a road trip up North or are already in the province for business, there are a few interesting places including historic churches and scenic spots that you can visit as side trips. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlvWCvX71Fk1pZ9cqpJhc

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvkVUTl8cWBZ7Q5lb32A_

The Bangui Windmills — I had been longing to see these enormous electric fans since the news broke that there were plans of harnessing wind energy in the Philippines. I had never seen windmills before (not counting those in kiddie cartoons I used to watch). That’s why standing before these giant fans was such a personal milestone.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNPoauSpB_23yI8Y-QvyU

This places makes me realize that life is full of adventure. We should make our goal an inspiration so that we can travel not only in the Philippines but around the WORLD! Thanks for reading my posts. I hope you like it! 🤗 

Username: GoldenOpp

Edited by Cjayyy | Add photo

This is romblon located in the Philippines. I live with my family. My place is popular here in th philippines because of the Eco tourism environment! Here in my place 0% of crime rate due to the government is organized! Come here and see the beautiful and virgin beach and island!🌳🌊

Romblon-768x515~2.jpg

Screenshot_20200601-222133.png

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, I hope you are well MARA, first I would like to apologize but my country is the best in geography, they offer many spectacular settings, I will only mention the ones that I visited recently:   All scenary in Venezuela:  Medanos de Coros: paisaje: Desert area
Chabasquen edo. portuguesa: Wooded Area
Park Morrocoy: Beachs and small isles called here callos.    Not to mention the places that I have not yet visited, the Angel Falls and the most beautiful the only place in the world where the lightning is seen continuously the Catatumbo.!   i living in Venezuela where the only bad thing is government management.!

375586460_MontarenRetoSocial.thumb.jpg.d860ef3a6014e92c4f1a44ecced2d574.jpgChabasquen.thumb.jpg.14368ffa23b076e131ef685bcc0555bd.jpg

1212702597_Medanosdecoro.thumb.jpg.f885ed85ec108547090cc118833dbce5.jpgMorrocoy.thumb.jpg.2b4779060aa4d3c54bfeb27073f83ddc.jpg

paisajevenezolano_maracaibo-940x625.thumb.jpg.e0a5f1b5e9beb0c600a888a041e9ea0b.jpg

Edited by Alix9120

staked.thumb.png.bd28f4e62fad1a8e3bc505976169da8b.png

Capital Copenhagen is a cultural delight, full of grand palaces, copper spires, and pretty canals. Copenhagen effortlessly combines old and new, featuring fairytale-like castles, cobblestone narrow streets, modern architecture and design, as well as a famous sculpture of a little mermaid.

philppines is the best place to enjoy summer😊lots of beautiful beaches and breath-taking sceneries are also good to experience

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.6181f3963d517d46979fab4970f7ebe7.pngimage.thumb.png.077f638774e2c5f15196b40f5cfd114c.png

Edited by Viksen

hello mara thanks again for this participation. Here I leave you my experiences and photos. a greeting.

353195627_Capturaforo2social.thumb.JPG.76233bb65e77632cb6e74063994ba94a.JPG