vijaypondini

Another coin rnters Stake.com 😮

Featured Comment

Well back at it again, stake have released a new currency called EOS, pretty popular amongst online crypto gambling sites..  just added the coin about an hour ago, and everyone's back on the hype for a new coupon or a reload :P

Now, i'd like to ask you a couple questions,

• will you be playing with EOS in the near future?
  • Do you think the bonus for the coin will come in the form of a coupon, daily reload, or 5 minute reload?

Well, not many questions, but i'd like to know your thoughts about this coin, in my opinion i feel that it's going to have a hype around it for a while then it'll become a dead coin like bitcoin cash :P but who knows, there might be some highrollers out there who love EOS 

Let me know your thoughts on the addition of this new currency. COUPON OR RIOT!  XD

( Stake's thinking of adding USDT too if the community likes it :P )

heyyy, i think the new eos coin is really cool. I think i would definitely be playing with this new coin. My all time favourite coin has been eth and ltc. But, eos could be the new favorite! I am wondering if it is a fast deposit time like ethereum. does any body know if it is? :D

Posted (edited)

i thinks its okay to have a new coin called EOS and the near future i excited to use thats coins.

Edited by ray1017

I won't be playing with EOS and I don't think there it will be a coupon as the same thing happened with TRX.

** By the way, we still don't have a stable coin. **

i like the fact that its worth 10 PLN. will be playing with it probably.

EOS is neither too big nor too small. It could be useful in playing games with variable payouts like keno , pinklo and slots.