Featured Comment

Hi there!

I want to talk to you guys about your favorite actor. If you don't have it, it can be just someone who you enjoy watching acting.. My favorite actor is Paul Walker, for all the time! You can put images of your favorite actors, movies or something where they were acting. :) 

Fast and Furious! 😎 What is yours? :) 

4 minutes ago, Mashfiqun2018 said:

For sure, Rowan Atkinson.

He's always a joy to watch. From live performances to screens.  

Mr Bean ^_^ Yes. it is. I love him too.. But I haven't watched his live performances :( 

1 minute ago, Deveu said:

My favorite actor is Jim Carrey because he is cool dude in all movies, he can make me laugh =D he is the best for me =D

download.thumb.png.bbfa537b06ccdd55f7cd2728bb0e0fa1.png

His car is poor 😅

Yes! How can I forget about him. 🤭The Mask is the best! His facial expressions is awesome! :D

6 minutes ago, Nevena said:

Yes! How can I forget about him. 🤭The Mask is the best! His facial expressions is awesome! :D

O yes! Known movie the mask, would be nice new movie released "mask 2" =D maybe will new released, who know :)

1 minute ago, Deveu said:

O yes! Known movie the mask, would be nice new movie released "mask 2" =D maybe will new released, who know :)

Who knows, but that would be great! I will be first in line to wait for it. 🤣

3 minutes ago, truemeng said:

75550216f0fa77edac8a375e0f126613.thumb.jpg.c84c9264bb14fddf49f4b4a12ad67ea3.jpg

helena bonham carter and johny depp cause they are character flexible and awesome af! 😁

Wow 😳yeah, they are! I don't know how they made up to act like that, but they deserve everything! 🥰

27 minutes ago, har26 said:

My favorite actor is  Aamir Khan his movies are awesome xD.
One of his movies is 3 idiots and do love watching it over and over xD
must watch Gajini i love this one too.

I heard a little bit about him, but I haven't watched anything. I would love to... Thank you for your suggestion :) I will keep that on my mind :D 

28 minutes ago, roxanne09 said:

Rowan Atkinson made my childhood and adulthood happy..I always feel so relax watching his shows

Yes, he is very good! With same old green car and teddy bear :) 

24 minutes ago, Viksen said:

I am a fan of the work of the two greatest actors. and I can’t choose between the two. This is Jack Nicholson and Alan Rickman. All their roles are inimitable and are masterpieces.

image.thumb.png.a2e6073102cbbcab2fda55ad59a937aa.png image.thumb.png.75f36ead147dd874e31af1f347a8dd83.png

Of course I know who they are. I must agree with you. :) There are a plenty of people who knows to act, but like this two, no way. :) 

20 minutes ago, roxanne09 said:

lots of good actors are on my list😊😊brad pitt is also one of my favorite

Yes, he had a good roll in every movie too. :)

• Support
3 hours ago, Nevena said:

Hi there!

I want to talk to you guys about your favorite actor. If you don't have it, it can be just someone who you enjoy watching acting.. My favorite actor is Paul Walker, for all the time! You can put images of your favorite actors, movies or something where they were acting. :) 

Hmmm, favorite actor, thats tough....

I guess Tom Hardy would be the one, gotta love him in Peaky Blinders.

5 hours ago, Nevena said:

Hi there!

I would have to say Tom Hanks, he had alot of heart felt roles as in Forest Gamp as well as brutal ones like Saving Private Ryan, but the reason why he become my favorite was his role in "Green Mile".

I just have a impression that he is one of irreplaceable actors, like if somebody else play those roles it would be it :)

8 minutes ago, Rade said:

I would have to say Tom Hanks, he had alot of heart felt roles as in Forest Gamp as well as brutal ones like Saving Private Ryan, but the reason why he become my favorite was his role in "Green Mile".

I just have a impression that he is one of irreplaceable actors, like if somebody else play those roles it would be it :)

That's great opinion! I know about him, but not as much as you do. :)

17 hours ago, lisinjo said:

Owe i like this topic since i watch tons of movies everyday xD, some of my favorite top 3 list : Samuel L Jackson, Denzel Washington, Roberto De Niro.

The first two I haven't seen, maybe I'm but I can't remember.. But Robert De Niro is huge! I love him in "Dirty Grandpa" with Zac E. xD

17 minutes ago, automatic said:

Ofcourse this American handsome actor and producer -Tom Cruise 😍. i had watched some  of his movies including the "Mission impossible".

tom.thumb.PNG.d74bf21d0c2d5b51c36bde099225ad8b.PNG 

Awww 😍 okay, I'm done here... I can go home and sleep well....😂

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.