Questions and answers 😃

Featured Comment

• Support

Hello guys. :)

I want to play one game with you all, hope that you will be interesting to participate in it. :) I will ask one question, you have to answer it, then you ask a new question. Every other new user who comment, he will answers the question that is above it and ask a new one. With that we make a series of different questions and answers. Hope you will enjoy it! 

My question - What is your favorite food? :)

• Support
2 minutes ago, ubbey04 said:

Chatting and cooking ...

Chatting as I love talking/exchanging of ideas.. dealing with different people.. 

Cooking -if I have a lot of time.. I love doing experimental cuisines 

What is your biggest fear in Life?

Hmm biggest fear, that is a juicy question.

I'm most afraid that I will never know what will happen in the future...

Whats your ultimate life goal?

• Support
11 hours ago, Okseo122 said:

Hmmmmmmm , i mean i really didnt have any except falling in the deep that my only one i guess...

Whats your biggest and most wanted goals of your life?

I don't really know, all I know is that I want a big library, with sofa, and little details in it just for me. 😂

Q: Who is your idol? :)

17 hours ago, Nevena said:

I want to play one game with you all, hope that you will be interesting to participate in it. :) I will ask one question, you have to answer it, then you ask a new question. Every other new user who comment, he will answers the question that is above it and ask a new one. With that we make a series of different questions and answers. Hope you will enjoy it! 

My fave food are nasi rendang (south sumatera's food),siomay (west java's food) and bakso (meatball from malang,central java). Those are from Indonesia. And that's famous food in my nation.

• Support
On 6/8/2020 at 9:10 AM, GroovE said:

My fave food are nasi rendang (south sumatera's food),siomay (west java's food) and bakso (meatball from malang,central java). Those are from Indonesia. And that's famous food in my nation.

Nice one. What are they made of? :)

On 6/7/2020 at 8:59 PM, Nevena said:

Nasi (rice) rendang is the main food,siomay are made from fish meat mixed with wheat and seasonings. Siomay have peanut sauce. if the meatballs are made from beef, usually the meatballs menu uses noodles and beef broth

• Support
5 minutes ago, GroovE said:

Nasi (rice) rendang is the main food,siomay are made from fish meat mixed with wheat and seasonings. Siomay have peanut sauce. if the meatballs are made from beef, usually the meatballs menu uses noodles and beef broth

Oh thank for explanation! I would love to try some of your traditional meals :)

Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.