Rade

Waiting for Wild Rift

Featured Comment

I wonder how many people here are exited for LOL to come out on iOS and Android

As somebody who is playing ML for so long I have to say I can't wait, only thing that will be hard to get use to is that shop will be available only in base, it's been a while since I played lol or dota. 

What do u guys think ? What are your expectations?

yah they put a lot of work in wild rift apparently, the thing is u gona take alot of time to control it in a good way, mouse and keyboard is way easier than mobile controllers in my point of view, gl smashing ppl in the rift lol 

On 6/7/2020 at 6:16 PM, Karim said:

yah they put a lot of work in wild rift apparently, the thing is u gona take alot of time to control it in a good way, mouse and keyboard is way easier than mobile controllers in my point of view, gl smashing ppl in the rift lol 

I agree with you completely on that, but then there are people who just don't have time to play it on PC. That is the main reason why i switched to play MOBA games on my phone, faster gameplay and quicker games works out for me. :)

On 6/9/2020 at 9:34 PM, Rade said:

I agree with you completely on that, but then there are people who just don't have time to play it on PC. That is the main reason why i switched to play MOBA games on my phone, faster gameplay and quicker games works out for me. :)

But nothing beats the pleasure of playing DOTA in the PC. I play mobile legends but somewhat, it felt that something is out of place. Well, different people have different needs and preferences.