✨ [0.0045 BTC] Spark of Fun ​​| Discord Challenge

Featured Comment

• Support

download.png 

Spark of Fun

Hey there, Stakers :)

For this week, I have an interesting questionnaire again, and I hope you will give me some (perhaps) funny and curious answers that will keep all our minds off the current situation all over the world Let's be creative and spark some fun on Discord and on this thread as well, elaborate your answers (don't just answer in one word, please), and you will have better odds in winning this challenge!

It would be awesome if you would fill in the questionnaire I prepared below, but under one condition, please - let's spread the replies over the whole week - 1 question on Monday, 2 on Tuesday, 1 on Wednesday, 2 on Thursday, 1 on Friday, 2 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday ;) Of course, this is adaptable to change, but make sure not to answer more than 3 questions per day, and to separate them on Discord one from another (with other people's comments in between). Collect all the Discord screenshots of your answers on this topic and feel free to edit your initial entry while you do this until you have replied all 10 of them 😎

P.S. This is a Discord challenge, so please comment there and post your screenshots here on this topic. ;)  

Questionnaire: 

1. Would you rather be in a real-life version of The Walking Dead or a real-life version of Game Of Thrones? (additionally: which character?) 🐉

2. What do you think, how long would you last in a zombie apocalypse? 🧟‍♀️

3. What is something that most people learn only after it’s too late? 🕰️

4. How many friends do you have on Facebook/Instagram and how many actually mean something to you? 🙌

5. If you had a theme song, what would it be? 🎼

6. If you could write one New Law that everyone had to obey, what law would you create? 👮‍♂️

7. The house is on fire, but everyone is safely out, the pets are safely out, and all wallets/cash are saved. If you could make one last dash to save something, what would it be? 🔥

8. What do you miss most about being a kid? 👶

9. What do you like more - being a leader or a follower? ⚖️

10. If Mars was livable, would you accept a one-way ticket there? 🚀

Prize Pool

• 1st place: 0.0008 BTC
  • 2nd place: 0.0005 BTC
  • 3rd place: 0.0003 BTC
  • 4th-10th place: 0.0002 BTC
  • 11th-25th place: 0.0001 BTC

Looking forward to reading your answers to this one! 🌟

2 hours ago, Anonyrider341 said:

I think I'm the one who came late. Please tell me the procedure of answering and screenshot posting and spreading. And is this going to last  next week or new one will come . 

Dear brother,

As the instruction said above

For each day has its corresponding day to answer. On the other hand when you missed the 1 question monday answer you can answer it on tuesday with a total of 3 answer. If you answer 4 then you are disqualified or got a deduction but more that 4 and above you are disqualified. 

For the other question nope this will not be till next week because theres a timer above. So better watch out for the next one.

😊

On 6/9/2020 at 4:38 PM, Kippo said:

AC93F7D3-34EB-424D-8359-6535F46033C3.thumb.png.2beda9b57411df9603872196bb78d67e.png
373415D5-922E-400A-922A-1BC59FE57FDE.thumb.png.c5a825a4083bc23eb1c10f759e9ba506.png

by the way can I make 3 answers in one message? 

Yes, but only if the one you missed is the 1 question. You can answer it on the other day. But theres a catch it should be 1 question apart from the different one.

• Support

Hey, creative people 

Thank you so much for participating in my Discord challenge and giving me such funny and interesting answers to read, I truly enjoyed this :D We will make sure to organize more of similar challenges in the future, so stay tuned for more ;) 

The list of the winners is the following (with a nice increase in the awards for the 3rd place, 4th-10th place increased to 35k, and 11th-13th place as well: 15k):