Darko

🏆 [3.2 ETH] ​Goal Fest ⚽

Featured Comment

799218716_GenericSports.jpg.b7b0187e6ea5dd8faab964b9f3d549fc.jpg

Goal Fest 

Ends: 15/06/20 @ Midday (12pm) GMT 

Spoiler

As Soccer is back, we are going to continue with these challenges in a proper manner :) 

All players who fulfill the requirements of this challenge in the next 7 days will get a share in the prize pool! There is no limit to the number of winners, and the more players get involved the higher the prize pool will be!

Requirements:

• Win a soccer bet with at least x10 payout by betting on Asian Total Over market.
  • Bet must be a multi and it can be a pre-match or live bet.
  • Only real soccer leagues are eligible for the challenge (eSoccer bets will not be accepted).
  • Voided bets are not eligible for the challenge!
  • Bets that are cashed out are not eligible for the challenge. 
  • Minimum bet:
    • bitcoin 0.00010000
    • bitcoin cash 0.00380000
    • ethereum 0.00400000
    • litecoin 0.02100000
    • dogecoin 375.000000
    • ripple 4.70000000
    • tron 53.0000000
    • eos.svg 0.35000000
  • Bet must have been made after the commencement of this promotion and it has to be settled during the last day of the challenge!
  • 1 valid entry per household.
  • Hidden bets mode must be disabled during the whole duration of the promotion.
  • Do not change your linked account during the whole duration of the promotion.

Prize Pool(s): (based on the number of unique players)

• Minimum prize pool: 0.4 ETH
  • If over 30 participants: 1.2 ETH
  • If over 40 participants: 2 ETH
  • If over 50 participants: 2.5 ETH
  • If over 200 participants: 3.2 ETH

How to Enter:

1. Respond to this topic by posting your sport bet ID and a screenshot of the bet itself. 

1 hour ago, Darko said:
  • Bet must have been made after the commencement of this promotion and it has to be settled during the last day of the challenge!

This term is quite confusing, bets must settled during the last day of the challenge or before the last day of the challenge ?

1 hour ago, Harkorede said:

This term is quite confusing, bets must settled during the last day of the challenge or before the last day of the challenge ?

Last day contained in the challenge

22 hours ago, Bitcoin2048 said:

can we bet on 1st or 2nd half asian total? or 1x2 and over

Just asian totals, can be for first/second half or for the whole match.

21 hours ago, Harkorede said:

As we are still not back in full with all leagues I am willing to wait for several hours for your last game or games to be finished, you just have to post bet slip in time before the timer runs out but as long as your matches end within several hours after the timer runs out I will accept it in case you win the bet slip.

sport:1691941

309.thumb.png.495efb1f3718d17db0011f30bb458479.png

@Darko I won my first match by half. Because of this, the payout was 8.27 x. The overall coefficient is 10.26. Does this bid count for the contest?    

1 minute ago, Koljascha said:

sport:1691941

309.thumb.png.495efb1f3718d17db0011f30bb458479.png

@Darko I won my first match by half. Because of this, the payout was 8.27 x. The overall coefficient is 10.26. Does this bid count for the contest?    

Sorry but overall payout has to be at least x10.

16 hours ago, JasmineNava said:

Odds do say 10.26 on ticket 

That were the odds on which he placed bet but you can check what are the actual odds that he caught easily. Due to half win on one of the legs his payout is x8.28.

Congrats to all the winners!

You can claim prizes on the link below until the 16th July:

Make sure you are logged in into the proper account :)